TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not down with the whole "it's whatever year it's okay to be insert whatever here". If you're a fag, you're a fag. It's not okay. Finding men attractive is disgusting. Fags can be fags without swishing their way down the fuck grocery store. Shut up and be gay quietly, just like i fuck bitches in the ass and don't tell everyone about it. In fact I'd go as far as the swishing overboard motherfuckers make it uncomfortable and yet we have to "accept" it.

If you're gay you're gay whatever. Keep it to your fuckin self. I don't go around asking for a straight pride parade. Fuck off.

I'm not down with the whole "it's whatever year it's okay to be insert whatever here". If you're a fag, you're a fag. It's not okay. Finding men attractive is disgusting. Fags can be fags without swishing their way down the fuck grocery store. Shut up and be gay quietly, just like i fuck bitches in the ass and don't tell everyone about it. In fact I'd go as far as the swishing overboard motherfuckers make it uncomfortable and yet we have to "accept" it.

If you're gay you're gay whatever. Keep it to your fuckin self. I don't go around asking for a straight pride parade. Fuck off.

ok i have to agree with the whole the world doesnt need to know your sexual kinks everytime you go outside. I think this is why alot of anti gays trigger

unknown.png

yep, that about sums up the tw discord gg

Nicodemus was a respected member of society, but he had a secret that he was ashamed of. He was a Netherlander, and he had been born in the Netherlands to a Jewish family. Although he had been raised in a devout Jewish home, he had never been able to practice his faith. He had always felt embarrassed and ashamed of his heritage, and he had kept his identity a secret. But one day, he met a man named Jesus who changed his life. Jesus showed Nicodemus that he was not alone, and that he had the opportunity to follow his true faith. Nicodemus was finally able to forgive himself for his secret, and he became a proud member of the Jewish community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back