[OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
about to :bandit:

just got 1/4 from a friend of a friend grower. didn't catch the name of the strain (he says clone from amsterdam) but from the looks/smell of things, it should be fun

i have the same shitty wooden vapor bros vaporizer

sometimes i just pack the hose and hit it from there

iw as bombed last night for the 4th but not tonight

i was listening to some weird shit too :bandit:

this hsit was weirdest though, i was listening to mourning palace and i couldnt fucking move. the bass and riffs were like driving into me and i couldnt move my arms or legs :lol:

my troubles are just beginning. I may have failed my last organic chemistry test and I have another one that is statistically the hardest exam in the class and a final friday.

Plus my car is out of commission.:lol: Nothing you can do but just a smoke a blunt/bowl I guess.

Well actually I'm going to smoke some meth and study all day tomorrow after lab and class.

Last edited:
haha ur car is out of commission now? i thought the black ppl fixed it?

They put on the spare, but the spare is only good for extremely temporary driving. It's way smaller than the other tires. I need a new one that matches my other tires in diameter and shit.

Basically they saved me the cost of having AAA handle it. Car is still in bad shape though.

ooo i gotchu. i thought they haxxed your car to fuck up after u got home. haha this makes more sense though.

iw as bombed last night for the 4th but not tonight

i was listening to some weird shit too :bandit:

this hsit was weirdest though, i was listening to mourning palace and i couldnt fucking move. the bass and riffs were like driving into me and i couldnt move my arms or legs :lol:

nice

:kiss:

still soberrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back