[FaceBook] Keep this message, you may not be able to read it today but someday,

Odio

Contributor
Veteran XX
Your children will be able to read it to you.

這是這樣一個不幸的一天,所有的美國人。而不是一個強大的家族與信仰基督教的基礎上,誰愛我們的主,這樣的生活,他是一個經驗豐富且成功的總督,他的兩黨合作,把周圍的狀態精明和有成就的人,可以創造出許多的人投票就業機會。這名男子沒有歷史的不計後果的支出,正好相反,他平衡預算,並創造盈餘。這是有人明白一個重要的角色我軍的戲劇和同意,“和平的力量”是很重要的。這是不是一個領導者,我們的敵人低頭,他會繼續推動與我們的
盟國的關係,以鼓勵所有國家的和平。他會從其他國家或自由基,企圖摧毀我們保衛我們的國家和我們的自由。這是一個很好的機會,我們的國家,破壞四年後在各個層面上有一個真正
的領導者,我們所需要的經驗,實力,智慧,愛心和希望看到美國作為一個國家的蓬勃發展再次。
因此,許多投正好相反,第一次,他是一個未知的所有這些希望和承諾,讓你感到溫暖和模糊。他相信你,相信他是他沒有的東西。沒有經驗,沒有記錄,沒有透明度,你就勾線和墜子。你永遠不知道他是誰,但你不在乎你給了他你的投票。他把你的票,並用它去的這四年中,他用它做什麼呢?他並沒有提高我們的國家,他並沒有加強我們在經濟上還是在軍事上,或以其他任何方式。事實上,他嚴重損害了我們和我們的國家在各方面都可以想像下了破壞性的和脆弱的路徑。他證明了自己是不值得的總統,無能和不能簡單地得到這份工作做了美國。
你做了什麼?你看破紅塵奧巴馬殭屍再次投他!這不是一個視頻遊戲,你可以重新開始。這是真實的,真實的人,經歷四年的奧巴馬在白宮真正的破壞。
我認為你的選民負責的第二個任期的總統換屆這場災難!

But with the power of technology, we can read it today!

This is such a sad day when all Americans. Not a powerful family with a Christian foundation, who love our Lord, this life, he is an experienced and successful Governor, his bipartisanship, the shrewd and successful people around the state, You can create the jobs of many of the people voting. This man has no history of reckless spending, on the contrary, he balance the budget and create a surplus. This is the people understand an important role in our military drama and agree, "Power of Peace" is very important. This is not a leader, and bow to our enemies, he will continue to push us
Allies to encourage peace in all countries. From other countries or radicals, he will attempt to destroy us to defend our country and our freedom. This is a good opportunity for our country, after the destruction of four years at all levels have a real
A leader, we need the experience, strength, wisdom, love, and hope to see the United States as a nation to flourish again.
Therefore, many cast opposite, all hope and promise for the first time, he is an unknown, makes you feel warm and fuzzy. He believed that you believe that he is something that he did not. No experience, no record, no transparency, you hook line and sinker. You never know who he is, but you do not care if you give him your vote. Your ticket and use it to four years, he used it to do? He did not improve our country, he did not step up our economic or military, or in any other way. In fact, he is serious damage to us and our country in every way you can imagine under the destructive and fragile path. He proved that he is not worthy of the president, incompetent and can not simply get the job done to the United States.
What did you do? Are you disillusioned Obama zombie vote for him again! This is not a video game, you can re-start. This is the real destruction of the real, real people, experienced four years of Obama in the White House.
I think your constituents responsible for the second term of President general disaster!

I'd be super stoked if my kid(s) learned to fluently read/wrike/speak mandarin.

I can read Chinese and the original was written with shitty tense. The very first line already screams 'I was translated from English'

I don't know man, it's kind of believable that the Chinese would be mad about one of their biggest job creators losing the election

harry-carey-06.jpg

Your children will be able to read it to you.

But with the power of technology, we can read it today!
Incidentally, by a coincidental quirk of the Chinese language, this also says "I just can't get enough turgid meat torpedoes."

Back