Tribes: Ascend thoughts from QuakeCon

Their forums are fucked up...

They locked the old forums and launched a new one... When you go to register at the main register link it goes to a 404 global agenda beta page. You have to click the link at the image at the top and then click register on the next page, which seems like a global agenda login, not just a hirez forum login.

I hope this game bombs and Hi-Rez gets firebombed.

Fuck them for pay2win.
YEAH fuck them for wanting to make revenue and not lose money making a game.

:disgust: Free2Play is how you make money in multiplayer games on PC now. You can thank fuckers like you (I'm guessing) who are cheap asses and pirate every game.

:disgust: Free2Play is how you make money in multiplayer games on PC now. You can thank fuckers like you (I'm guessing) who are cheap asses and pirate every game.

Actually, you can thank people's impulse buying decisions.

Online-Multiplayer-Only games are some of the least pirated games, you mook. This isn't 1998 with no DRM.

At this point, as long as the F2P model attracts a large community, I wont care how much money I have to pay to play T:A with everything I need. The F2P model works for other genres. Let's just cross our fingers it attracts hordes of newbs for us to pwn on.

Back