did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke?

p.s. And it's definitely no engineering degree, nor have I ever claimed it was. Don't listen to the kike douche Durak.

durak is indeed a kike douche, but this whole thing came out during a discussion about 9/11 re: structural engineering, and you claimed expertise because you 'have two engineering degrees'

when challenged by others to describe your field of expertise, you eventually admitted that it was programming, and from full sail

and everybody laughed

p.s. And it's definitely no engineering degree, nor have I ever claimed it was. Don't listen to the kike douche Durak.

i'm pretty sure someone is just gonna bust out the thread full of your lies where you did in fact claim to have multiple engineering degrees

edit: oh gg cyclozine

25, two degrees (engineering and game development), one from a traditional college and one from a technical college

that never gets old :lol:

I've never once heard that movement had anything to do with light. It's funny, because none of you could explain it either. You (rofl, well not YOU, but someone else) said that it had to deal with one of Einstein's theories, but none of you could explain it or understood why.
i've always loved this gem

Originally Posted by Validuz
Why is everyone pretending that we can't possibly travel at the speed of light? Do you know how fast our current shuttles (which if I recall correctly are getting replaced soon with better ones) go? Speed of light isn't exactly impossible to achieve, it'll just take new technology and time. I don't know what happens if you go faster than it though.

Besides, even if we could go 10 times the speed of light, we'd never be able to travel anywhere like that. Think about the ridiculously insane amount of damage the vessel would take from a small object in space when you're traveling faster than the speed of light. And it's not like you could "plan" you path out like they do in sci-fi shows, because I doubt you could detect very small objects from that far away. This is all pure speculation of course.

This quote is just pure gold.... :lol:

Yep. Went there for programming. Good trade-skill school, just not traditional (or useful) outside of that. I can't speak for the other degrees though.

:rofl:

So you're lying now? You've claimed to have an engineering degree. Unless it was a "non-traditional" engineering degree like "photoshop engineering" or some shit.

yeah come on guys, space shuttles!

they already go at almost 0.003% lightspeed, we're almost there!

custodial engineering

janitor.jpg

im pretty sure he routinely talks about how challenging and rigorous it is

lol

it is, but not because of the coursework, but because of the course load.
Imagine taking 24 credit hours every semester for two years.
Thats pretty much what fullsail does. You're there pretty much 60 hours a week depending on what you're taking.

e: I know this because when I was looking into colleges in HS, I still really wanted to be a game programmer. I looked into FS and they have an open house that plays up that kind of naivete that somebody at that age would have. In the end though, a talk with the CS department head at UCF put it in incredible perspective to me, "Full Sail will give you the tools and parts to build a car. A CS degree will give you the tools and ability to not only build any car, but design it yourself." Pretty good analogy I think.

Last edited:
Back