TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Image Poll

SELECT UP TO 5 OPTIONS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was thinking about making a derm reference one, it was just going to say HUMANS TASTE LIKE CHICKEN! but then i thought yeah, people might think i was some creepy jeffrey dahmer type wearing that shirt.

Last edited:
As long as all profits go to TW and the group buy is being run by someone in good standing on TW, I would strongly consider it. That aside, there is always round 2 if round 1 does very well.

I would just make the one shirt for myself. Honestly, pretty much everyone that has been vocal has said they love all your designs. I think this is reason enough to include them all, regardless of how the poll goes.

Snowblink Ski Resort MkII is great and all but idk why it's getting so many votes when it already exists:

This one is slightly updated, on a better shirt, and puts 4 times as much money back to TribalWar. If you don't buy one you're a dirty communist fuck.

Spoiler

can we get the snowblind shirt with the graphic on back (that's a huge graphic for front of shirt) with TW logo on left pocket?

that's gay and antisocial

why do you want designs on the back of your shirt

maybe cause you always walk away from social situations to go play wow you fuckin nerds

that's gay and antisocial

why do you want designs on the back of your shirt

maybe cause you always walk away from social situations to go play wow you fuckin nerds

or because we don't seek attention when approaching a situation

and because a massive graphic on front of shirt is obnoxious

the old snowblind shirt isn't as near as big as it is on that spreadshirt site

maybe half size

i can get a photo if you guys want

Did nobody do a simple "Tribalwar Est 1998" (1998 right?) shirt? I would buy the shit out of that.

1998 is when tribes come out, not when TW started (1999). But you raise a good point. I would totally buy and wear that.

Damn... Been out of town and wasn't able to finish this one in time for poll:

RYgvwPQ.png

Not right format or anything, can work on it later if needed.

Last edited:
Back