Old
181 - 06-05-2013, 02:02
drunk or angstry on monday nite gg

Sponsored Links
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
182 - 06-05-2013, 02:04

tell me more about how hard your life is as a white male in one of the most liberal, just and free societies in the entire world.

must have been hard when the government cancelled your plans for one weekend, especially knowing your grandfather was forced into a war by his government, lost two brothers and fought for four years, then came back and accomplished more than you without ever complaining

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
183 - 06-05-2013, 02:06
its sad this thread has gone on so many pages because one poster cant comprehend police kettling tactics

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
184 - 06-05-2013, 02:06
it's sad this thread has gone so many pages because idiot entitled ****ing 20 year olds can't understand how fortunate they ****ing are to be living in the society they live in and how stupid they sound when they complain about trivialities

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
185 - 06-05-2013, 02:08
look up the meaning of the word entitled

then apply it to your current thoughts on the situation

then realize that you are the new arsin

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
186 - 06-05-2013, 02:09
ya cuz its fairly trivial going to criminal court on trumped up charges fuk urself suburban eskimo

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
187 - 06-05-2013, 02:09
It's not that bad guys. It's just the tip. It's not **** when it's just the tip, on just a single weekend, when people who fought against the Nazi's had it so much worse.

Many of them died, doods....so stop complaining.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
188 - 06-05-2013, 02:10
Dare mad

entitled and mad

normally I would call myself an entitled person without hesitation, but jesus christ you have to be arsin level retarded to be this entitled, like this is autistic retard level idiocy and nothing but

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
189 - 06-05-2013, 02:11
I almost died in WWdeuce and that was worth complaining about.

This not so much. Just a few owies and bruises and a slight inconvenience to almost 3 million people living in Toronto.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
190 - 06-05-2013, 02:13
seriously

when Obibun, the kid who has had his life basically handed to him on a silver platter and has been propped up by his upper middle class parents, allowed to live a life of carefree luxury while ****ing models and basically having no real responsibility at all, no real need for a job, and no desire to really get one, calls you a ****ing entitled retard

you're a goddamned entitled retard

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
191 - 06-05-2013, 02:16
That explains so much. Just give them your keys and wallet, honey, and perhaps they will leave us alone.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
192 - 06-05-2013, 02:23
it's kinda funny seeing obi's opinion on it, it's clearly formed by the 3 or 4 pictures he saw on twitter from whatever school he was in when it was happening

not by say, being there

or living on the Esplanade and getting kettled for coming home at the wrong time

like 5 doods in black smashing windows is a riot and everyone should have evacuated Toronto when they heard the G20 would be there

'people should have locked their doors and stayed inside all weekend' was the funniest one i think

groove
VeteranXX
Old
193 - 06-05-2013, 02:24
now the 1992 riots were 'riots', but obi was probably still gestating in his mom while she sucked back a fifth of jack when that happened

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
194 - 06-05-2013, 02:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
seriously

when Obibun, the kid who has had his life basically handed to him on a silver platter and has been propped up by his upper middle class parents, allowed to live a life of carefree luxury while ****ing models and basically having no real responsibility at all, no real need for a job, and no desire to really get one, calls you a ****ing entitled retard

you're a goddamned entitled retard

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
195 - 06-05-2013, 02:26
I don't know how much more clear I can make this

groove
VeteranXX
Old
196 - 06-05-2013, 02:28
you've said a lot of stupid **** over the years but this is truly your dumbest troll

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
197 - 06-05-2013, 02:29
mrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaahhh

groove
VeteranXX
Old
198 - 06-05-2013, 02:42
you freely admit that you've never had any responsibility so it doesn't surprise me that you don't understand that people have responsibilities in life

and can't just cower in mommy and daddys basement for two days

yup i should have just stayed in and played xbox and eaten cheetos, and hey if i get fired i'll just sue

ok kiddo

groove
VeteranXX
Old
199 - 06-05-2013, 02:45
i'd bet $1000 Obi couldn't tell me what the G20 is without using google, i wish there was some way to prove it

Rosencrantz
VeteranX
Old
200 - 06-05-2013, 02:46
A g20 is what you use when rolling a d20 is not enough and you wanna go hard.

Page 10 of 15

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page G20 cop beats assault charge

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter avg chick hitter , adam mitter hookey permitter , adam mitter meltdown queer , adam mitter pedo babysitter , adam mitter rage emitter , adam mitter semen shitter