is it true that none of u buck tooth dinks eat cheese cuz of mold

I think they just historically didn't use cows milk, so dairy just isn't in their cuisine and many are lactose intolerant. I doubt it has anything to do with mold for most of them

I think they just historically didn't use cows milk, so dairy just isn't in their cuisine and many are lactose intolerant. I doubt it has anything to do with mold for most of them

Well, Mongolians main diet consists of horse milk products. Some of the craziest cheeses and anything you can make with milk.

I have drunk spirits made from fermented mongolian mare's milk.

It tastes as bad as it sounds.

Even when you burp the next day :ugh:

I like sandwiches :) Lunch meat and cheese are two of my favorites. Sometime I would walk by the fridge take some meat and cheese and roll it up sans bread and eat it.
jesus

You need to never do anything like this again. Eight pieces of meat in one sandwich is taking the piss. You see that, right?

jesus

You need to never do anything like this again. Eight pieces of meat in one sandwich is taking the piss. You see that, right?

it wasn't that much. It is thinly cut. About 3-4 slices is equal to a slice of cheese.

Still, I have cut back.

Hit a triple milestone today. Weight loss is at 25 lbs, first time under 230 in 15+ years, and I have now lost 10% of my weight.

Going camping for 4 days this weekend so it might be tough to stay on course with camping food and the amazing all you can eat breakfast buffet in the camp restaurant. :)

it wasn't that much. It is thinly cut. About 3-4 slices is equal to a slice of cheese.

Still, I have cut back.

Hit a triple milestone today. Weight loss is at 25 lbs, first time under 230 in 15+ years, and I have now lost 10% of my weight.

Going camping for 4 days this weekend so it might be tough to stay on course with camping food and the amazing all you can eat breakfast buffet in the camp restaurant. :)

You call that camping? :rofl:

Back