Page 5 of 78
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
81 - 04-09-2021, 18:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanthious View Post
yea thats true.. you ignored how skipper 1 round knocked you the **** out with cliffs. But im sure its everyone else whos wrong not you right bro.
haha k

Sponsored Links
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
82 - 04-09-2021, 18:21
thicc hog getting bodied itt

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 04-09-2021, 18:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanthious View Post
its funny how hum is uppercutting like 4 dudes at the same time and winning.
The epoch times is not at all related to the ccp. They do not operate out of China nor would they be allowed to. I have no idea what you guys are trippin' on, but this might be fun to stare at while you waste your mind away.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
84 - 04-09-2021, 18:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
The epoch times is not at all related to the ccp. They do not operate out of China nor would they be allowed to. I have no idea what you guys are trippin' on, but this might be fun to stare at while you waste your mind away.

**** China and the boat they road in on*

*every part of chinese culture except the chinese fulan gong religion which we should trust 100%

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
85 - 04-09-2021, 18:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
**** China and the boat they road in on*

*every part of chinese culture except the chinese fulan gong religion which we should trust 100%
****ing racist

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
86 - 04-09-2021, 19:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
****ing racist
hard hitting commentary from simpax gong

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
87 - 04-09-2021, 19:03
Cross Hiding Place 3

Last edited by spockhammer; 04-09-2021 at 19:34..
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
88 - 04-09-2021, 19:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
hard hitting commentary from simpax gong
good one, cumdumplin_ccplove

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
89 - 04-09-2021, 19:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
hong kong just got annexed by china over the last year dumb ass

HUR DUR BUT HONG KONG
wasn't that in 97?

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
90 - 04-09-2021, 19:43
and this is for the people of the sun

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 04-09-2021, 19:49
a quarter of my daughter's genes come from China
I feel for the Chinese people controlled by the CCP
But first we have to deal with the fact that
We've been set up the Virus Bomb
by the party of Davos, globalists and corrupt states

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 04-09-2021, 19:56
falun dafa have a cool parade down my block every year

groove
VeteranXX
Old
93 - 04-09-2021, 20:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
a quarter of my daughter's genes come from China
bruh im p sure dis doods sayin ur daughter's an alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Hongzhi,founder and leader of Falun Gong
"The way alien beings get human beings to shake free of the gods is to mix the races, causing human beings to become rootless people, just like the plant hybrids people make nowadays. South Americans, Central Americans, Mexicans and some people in South East Asia—all of these races have been mixed. None of this can evade the gods’ eyes. Alien beings have made rather extensive preparations for overtaking human beings."

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
94 - 04-09-2021, 20:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Hongzhi,founder and leader of Falun Gong
"The way alien beings get human beings to shake free of the gods is to mix the races, causing human beings to become rootless people, just like the plant hybrids people make nowadays. South Americans, Central Americans, Mexicans and some people in South East Asia***8212;all of these races have been mixed. None of this can evade the gods***8217; eyes. Alien beings have made rather extensive preparations for overtaking human beings."
havax and severed eknighting for genetically pure chinese gongs rofl

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
96 - 04-09-2021, 21:29

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 04-09-2021, 21:49
Trusting anyone 100% is dumb. Even applies to dogs. Especially as they get older. Things change. You can only re-evaluate in every moment and judge by behavior.

Do I trust China? Dumb question.

Is it possible that I could develop trust with people in China? Absolutely.
Do I think governments represent their people? No. At least not in a 1-1 manner.
Do I trust the government of China? No.
Do I trust the government of the USA? No.
Do I think that the government of China is behind trying to create biological weapons that could take out "the enemy". Yes. Do I think others are doing the same thing? Yes.
Do I think trade between the US and China has been "fair"? No.
Do I think some people in the USA are too stupid to see that we could use those jobs? Yes.

But, the same people are also happy to live on government handouts and the government seems happy to buy their votes. Using the money of people who do not agree. Which is theft. And so it goes.

Once something happens long enough, it becomes invisible to the viewer. We have lazy brains. They tend to zone out and chunk patterns together. Part of our brain tells us "Well, it didn't kill you so it has to be ok".

Lobsters.

Last edited by Brasstax; 04-10-2021 at 04:26..
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
98 - 04-10-2021, 03:03
George I of Greece, Prince Louis of Battenberg, claude Bowes-Lyon, 14th Earl of Strathmore and Kinghorne, Cecilia Nina Bowes-Lyon, Countess of Strathmore and Kinghorne, George V, Charles William Frederick Cavendish-Bentinck, Mary of Teck, Princess Mary Adelaide of Cambridge, Alexander Cambridge, 1st Earl of Athlone, Lady May Abel Smith, Rupert Cambridge Viscount Trematon, Anne Liddell-Grainger, Elizabeth Alice Abel Smith, Richard Abel Smith, Prince Maurice Francis George of Teck, Sophie Victoria Liddell-Grainger, Simon Alexander Liddell-Grainger, Simon Rupert Liddell-Grainger, Peter Richard Liddell-Grainger, Matthew Willis Liddell-Grainger, May Alexandra Liddell-Grainger, Prince Adolphus, Princess Mary Adelaide of Cambridge, Frederick II, Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel Princess Caroline of Nassau-Usingen, Prince Frederick of Hesse-Kassel, Duke of Cambridge, Princess Mary Adelaide of Cambridge, Prince George, Duke of Cambridge, Princess Augusta of Cambridge, Prince Francis of Teck, Princess Augusta of Hesse-Kassel, Danilo Pietro Panaggio, Cameron Henry Liddell-Grainger, Jessica Alice Panaggio, Katherine Emma Abel Smith, Amelia May Beaumont, Hubert Wentworth Beaumont, Tim Beaumont, Marcia Kendrew, Mary Wauchope, Ariadne Grace Beaumont, Atalanta Armstrong Beaumont, Alaric Charles Blackett Beaumont, Michael Beaumont, John George Edward Henry Douglas Sutherland Campbell 9th Duke of Argyll, Gerald Maxwell, Hon. Charlotte Henrietta Fraser, Hon. Amelia Charlotte Fraser, Charles Scott-Murray, Matthew Richard Sauss, Sir Richard Frederick, Jane Duffey, Charles Robert Scott-Murray, Charles Aloysius Scott-Murray, Augustin John Alphonse Scott-Murray, Basil Henry Scott-Murray, Mildred Frances, Ralph Henry Christopher Nevile, Laura Amelia Margaret, Mary Elizabeth Charlotte, Henry Harford, John Hatton, Anne Louisa, Thomas FitzMaurice, Anna Maria, John Blaquiere, William Petty-FitzMaurice, Lady Augusta Lavinia Priscilla, George III, Christopher Tower, Elizabeth Hale, Jane Proctor, William Proctor, Sir William Beauchamp-Proctor, Thomas Tower, Jane Tash, George Tash, Sir Thomas Beauchamp-Proctor, Colonel Richard Beauchamp-Proctor, Robert Beauchamp-Proctor, Edward Halhead Beauchamp-Proctor, Joseph Sydney Yorke, Sir Charles Douglas, George Brydges Rodney, Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill, Stanley Baldwin, Arthur Neville Chamberlain, Jennie Spencer Churchill, Elizabeth Everest, Leonard Jerome, General John Churchill 1st Duke of Marlborough 1st Prince of Mindelheim 1st Count of Nellenburg Prince of the Holy Roman Empire Most Noble Order of the Garter The Privy Council of the United Kingdom, Edward III of England King of England and Lord of Ireland, Black Death, Isabella of France The She-Wolf of France, Isabella of France, The She-Wolf of France, Robert Dudley 1st Earl of Leicester, Death, Adiabene, Osroene, Beth Nuhadra, Beth Garmai, Beth Lapat, Beth Shean, Beth-Shemesh, Nineveh, Assur, Aramean, Kassite, Emperor Valerian, Anushiravan, Shapur I, Ardeshir, Artaxexes, Kuyunjiq, Armousheeah, Terminate Sir Austen Henry Layard, Nimrod, Jonah, Asarhaddon, Ashurbanipal, Ataraxia, Anaxarchus, Democritean, Pyrrho of Elis, Aenesidemus, Heraclides, Photios I of Constantinople, Ignatius, Pope John VIII, Empress Irene, Byzantine Empress Theodora, ****phoros, Prokopia, Michael I Rangabe, Krum, Nebi Yunus, Anubis, Hezekiah, Ahaz, Cyrus the Great, Herakles Epitrapezios, Isaiah, Esarhaddon, Nergal, Adad, Zarah, Tiberius Caesar, Kings David, Solomon, Heli, St Leo the Great, Virgin Mary, Saint Joseph, Ancestors of Christ, Bernard of Clairvaux, John, Duke of Bedford, Abbot Suger, Saint-Denis, Jan, Jan Assman, Assman, ***** Princess, Blood Brides, Michael III, Edward VI, King Henry VIII, Akhenaten, Amenhotep IV, Aten, Massive, Massive Temple Complexes, The Supreme God, Supreme God, God, The Old Testament God, Ancient Pantheon, Old Ones Pantheon, Egyptian Pantheon, Greek Pantheon, Roman Pantheon, Unseen Spirit, Rayed Solar Disc, Addressed in Prayers, Great Hymn to the Aten, All Roman Catholic Music, Nefertiti, Elohim, The God of Israel, YHWH, Lynn, Lynne, Line, Lyn, Moses, Tiberias, Elisha, Lady Godiva, Piers Gaveston, 1st Earl of Cornwall, Edward II of England, Herod the Great, French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, Napoleon Bonaparte, Napoleon, Lewis, Clark, President Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson, Livingston, Monroe, Secretary of State William H. Seward, Lever, Hearst, Levert, Le Vert, Tobias, William Walker, Extra Level, Kyra, Ragnar, Edward I King of England, Alphonso, Piers Gaveston, Edward Longshanks, Hammer of the Scots, Edward Longshanks and the Hammer of the Scots, Cain, Abel, Hawise Lestrange, Marcher lord John Lestrange, Dafydd ap Gruffydd, Lucy Tregoz of Lydiard Tregoz, Ewyas Harold, Margaret Corbet, Gwladys ferch Dafydd, Gwenllian of Wales, Gruffudd ap Cynan, Hywel ab Owain Gwynedd, Iorwerth ab Owain, Llywelyn ab Iorwerth, Rhodri ab Owain Gwynedd, Cristin verch Goronw, Gronwy Owain, Eleanor de Montfort, Margaret of France Queen of England, Philip III of France, Pope Boniface VIII, Alexander III, Alexander II, Marie de Coucy, William the Lion, Ermengarde de Beaumont, Lucie de l'Aigle, Richard I of England, Eleanor of Aquitaine, Alix of France, Theobald V, Count of Blois, Louis VII, King of France, Matilda of Scotland, Henry the Young King, Henry II of England, Joan of England, John King of England, Empress Matilda, Geoffrey Plantagenet Count of Anjou, Fulk King of Jerusalem, Ermengarde Countess of Maine, King Henry I of England, William the Conqueror, Robert Curthose, William Rufus, William Adelin, William II of England, Herleva of Falaise, Llywelyn Fawr, Llywelyn the Great, Iorwerth Drwyndwn, Gruffud vab Kenan, Ragnailt ingen Amlaíb, Sigtrygg Silkbeard, Angharad ferch Owain, Morwyl ferch Ednywain, Owain ab Edwin of Tegeingl, Bleddyn ap Cynfyn, Owain ap Cadwgan, Nest ferch Rhys, Gruffydd ap Rhys, Rhys ap Tewdwr, Gerald de Windsor, Walter FitzOther, Gladys ap Conwyn, Rywallon ap Conwym, Gwladys ferch Rhiwallon ap Cynfyn, Lady Elizabeth Ferrers, Richard III, Dafydd ap Llywelyn, Marared ferch Madog, Madog ap Maredudd, Owain Fychan ap Madog, Efa ferch Madog, Joan Lady of Wales, Gruffydd Maelor I, Owain ap Gruffudd, Owain Cyfeiliog, Maelgwn ab Owain Gwynedd, Dafydd ab Owain Gwynedd, Owain ab Edwin of Tegeingl, Hywel Dda, Edwin of Tegeingl, Owain Brogyntyn, Owain Glynd***373;r, Gruffudd Fychan II, Cadell ap Rhodri, Angharad ferch Meurig, Rhodri the Great, Merfyn Frych, Ethyllt ferch Cynan, Cynan Dindaethwy, Rhodri Molwynog, Idwal Iwrch, Cadwaladr ap Cadwallon, Cadwallon ap Cadfan, Cadfan ap Iago, Iago ap Beli, Beli ap Rhun, Rhun Hir ap Maelgwn, Maelgwn Gwynedd, Cadwallon Lawhir ap Einion, Einion Yrth ap Cunedda, Cunedda ap Edern, Vortigern, Emperor Magnus Maximus, Padarn Beisrudd, "all the councillors, together with that proud usurper", Both of these details are unlikely to have been invented by a Roman or Brittonic source,

Last edited by spockhammer; 04-10-2021 at 17:33..
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
99 - 04-10-2021, 06:59
does anyone else just power scroll right past brasstax effort posts

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 04-10-2021, 10:25
50/50

Page 5 of 78

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion