nico

nico you are going through some shit and you need to understand that the cord is here to help you

it's the men's support network we all need in our life

Going to stop reading here and just say this.

I spent a couple days in there. From what I saw if you took the average human being and stuck them in there for a couple months I'd imagine they would go nuts and be in the headlines for committing mass murder.

Takes a special kind of person to survive around you guys and remain sane. :lol:

there are countless men across these great lands offering their supporting arms throughout the net and i feel quite confident that nico, havax, and tehvul with find the strength and support they need when their time has come. and i pray to our lord in heaven that they shall one day find the ultimate men's support network of every time and place, which is the faith in you oh lord jesus christ our lord and savior. blessed be thy name now and forever, through kingdom come your will be done. amen

i mean the end of that second or third matrix was OK enough, but if subgroups entertain ideas nefariously then i would just like time to build a fence or a wall first. cut them with some chinese first

Nico you are throwing friends and friendships away like they're garbage and it pains me to see.

None of you are my friends. Yes, a few people on this forum have my phone number. That's because I trust them not to throw that trust away by giving it out. Which is why you'd never have it.

Vanster is one of those people. Keep talking shit about him. He's a better person than 99.9% of you asswipes and I've only spoken to him once like 10 years ago.

P.S. Relationship goals

Last edited:
Here are some Greek Oil Wrestlers to keep up the vibe
AFP-Getty_TOPSHOT-GREECE-WRESTLING-TRADITION.jpg

When was the last time you spoke with him havax? And for your retort about what he says on these forums, how does that differ from what you say and how we accept it?

Oh wait.

Ya'll need to grow the fuck up and throw shade where it belongs. On homosexuality.

Since when have I ever sad anything bad about Vanster.

Next wipe we're going to play Tarkov with Vanster so just come back nico.

Havax and Vanster were actually getting along on the cord and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if havax just left because he got scared of this nicer version of himself that he was slowly becoming.

Let's talk about me for a minute
Well how do you think
I feel about what's been going on
Well how do you think
I feel about what's gone wrong

Let's talk about dreams
I never learned to read the signs
Let's think about what it all means
I never seem to have the time

Let's talk about you and your problems
All that I seem to do is spend the night
Just talking 'bout you and your problems
No matter what I say I can't get it right

Don't think about dreams
Is it all a waste of time
Don't think about what it all means
If you are a friend of mine

Talk about me, for a minute
I'm the one who's losing
I'm the one who's always losing out

And how do you think
I feel about what's been going on
Well how do you think
I feel about what's gone wrong

Let's think about dreams
We never seem to have the time
Let's think about what it all means
If you are a friend of mine

Let's talk about me
I'm the one who's losing out
I'm the one who's losing out
I'm the one who's losing out, losing out

I'm the one who's losing
I'm the one who's always losing out

Methinks we have been using the wrong approach. Let's try reverse psychology

Gay is bad mkay. So don't be gay mkay. Nico you're not allowed on the dickscord anymore. Stay away! There's nothing to see here. Move along.

Well i've been campaigning for it but "they" looked at what you wrote in this thread and said "they" didn't feel it was stable mod behavior. I'll keep trying but so far "they" are not working with me. Believe me when i say it hurts me more than it does for you.

I'm also in favor of scooby getting ops.

Back