The TW army is about to rage war on Feldmann Nissan

there's no 'army'. it's a loose knit collection of guys to beat down from work and life to be productive so we come here to fuck off for a few minutes. get bent.

Yeah... that pretty much sums up TW's "Raids" now.

With a quarter population of what we once had, we're old men.

Yeah, we're too underpowered to fight on two fronts at once. If we divide our forces now, the insurgents will reclaim Habbo Hotel!

Sending them thousands of black faxes and free UPS boxes. Also, Telos is going to flush a couple hundred rubber gloves down their toilet.

If you are a member and do not have access to our secret hide-out, but want to participate, please PM me and I will keep you in the loop and provide info on how you can help.

I am not condoning any phone calls that end with "We are gonna rape your dog."

Who. the. fuck. are. you.?

Someone please take access to our "secret hide-out" away from this fucking douchebag. Wait, we have a secret hideout? K, pm sent EZPO, where is this l33t hideout?

sigh, nm. Im too tired.

Fuck you.

EzlPo,

I can only hope that should something happen involving Telos because you ran your big mouth and wanted to "act cool" I pray TW creep crew nexted you.

A vet2 running his mouth talking about "us" and "we" i'm pretty sure you have to be vet5 before running your mouth like that.

That beeing said you are a retard.

EzlPo,

I can only hope that should something happen involving Telos because you ran your big mouth and wanted to "act cool" I pray TW creep crew nexted you.

A vet2 running his mouth talking about "us" and "we" i'm pretty sure you have to be vet5 before running your mouth like that.

That beeing said you are a retard.
Yea, what he said. EZALPO plz stfu meber.

RAGE WAR!?

fucking :rofl:

this place is pathetic. the very meaning of being "nexted" is your real life people finding out about this place, which of course you would be embarrassed.

i figured it would be funny to stick around and watch tw burn to the ground but.. watching this shit is like watching a crippled kid play try and play baseball with people that aren't crippled, just fucking sad and depressing, and not funny as it seemed in your own head.

Anji, going to be playing again? We need you to eliminate naptown again.

obviously i'll be playing. Got my pokerface on.

i'll give naptown another chance at me. Lets hope he doesn't go all in first hand :lol:

edit: this thread didn't proceed as expected right

Gun%20Backfire.gif

Last edited:
so, what? i missed thread on feldmann screwing our winner over. cliffs plz. or link, i no have search.

Last edited:
From what I gathered:

telos won the voting contest
3rd party group running the contest declared 2nd place the winners, the guys giving away the free x-box
telos: wtf mate

Back