[Official] Who's Drinking?

I mean I guess they still need probable cause or some shit right? I mean as long as I'm not riding all over the road or belligerently yelling at people, how can they pull me over? Just because I'm on my bike at 3 am?

I did this shit a lot in Delaware without issue. Then again I always did it in the summer time in a college town so the place was deserted.

I would but I just fixed my bike up for this exact reason damnit

I've heard you could get a dui on a bike but I always thought it wasn't real, fuck.

I mean I guess they still need probable cause or some shit right? I mean as long as I'm not riding all over the road or belligerently yelling at people, how can they pull me over? Just because I'm on my bike at 3 am?

I did this shit a lot in Delaware without issue. Then again I always did it in the summer time in a college town so the place was deserted.

A cab is cheaper than a ruined life and 15k+ in fines.

Be about a 15 minute bike ride, 5 or 6 minute car or cab ride to the down town area. I spose it would be pretty cheap and certainly safer.

That pisses me off, try to be responsible and save the environment, but no. Fucking cops. Nothing changes. Fucking Nazis.

I mixed red apple ale with cinnamon whiskey earlier. It tasted extremely good. I'm on an apple cinnamon kick lately.

The usual..

the-kraken-black-spiced-rum.jpg

(straight)

I am pretty fuuucked :) :) :)

Nice vagina.

my ex was hanging out at the bar in my building last night

psycho status

so me and my buddy went in, drunk and loud and laughing and having a great time

she got mad and took the owners outside to tell them she hates me

theyre iranian

im white

of course they didnt do shit :lol:

ya im in osaka r now but i p much switch between here and guam every 6 months for work

Shit, I don't know how you cope. I see red every time I speak to some Chinglish speaking cunt on the phone. No patience for that shiz.

i speak enough japanese to where it doesnt bother me much

koreans tho

fuck koreans

but korean women are stellar fucking hot so yeah... fuck koreans too

Back