Disapprove 140 72.54%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
61 - 09-15-2014, 15:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by aScotiA View Post
I dont understand when 'progress' became a four letter word.

Obama has tried, futilely, to bring republicans to the negotiating table at every ****ing step along the way. They never came up with anything resembling a viable alternative to Obamacare despite the unanimous recognition that our healthcare system is horribly broken. Obama made concession after concession, whittling down the holy grail of a public option/single-payer system into the current convoluted, private-leaning system that is only marginally better than what we had before.

I don't want to digress too far down the healthcare road though, because the same can be said for almost every major national matter since Obama assumed office. Obama comes to the table with sensible/moderate policy initiatives (with a left-leaning slant), Republicans block everything in lockstep, Obama tries to negotiate, Republicans are still adamantly opposed with no signs of relenting, and then nothing happens.

I can understand how people are turned off by this presidency, but the true, inarguable fact is that 'progress' in our country is stifled by only one side of the aisle. Almost every Washington republican is so far down in big businesses' pockets that they subsist on the pocket lint that surrounds them (and they make a pretty good living at it).

That's not to say that democrats are much better, but the tangible attempts at 'progress' for the middle- and lower-class (i.e. just about everyone who posts on Tribalwar) come from democrats. I don't understand how anyone who makes less than $100k a year could vote for a Washington republican because it is so goddamned obvious that they do not give one **** about anything other than corporate subsidies, loopholes and deregulation at any expense to a prosperous economy. Don't even get me started on foreign policy, science, diplomacy, abortion, etc.

Washington republicans will burn in hell for the **** they are doing to undermine this country. I hope I'm not alive when it all crumbles down.
dude the same thing happens regardless of who is in office.

did the dems help bush at all?

you're just adding to the partisan hackery.

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62 - 09-15-2014, 15:52
Government doing real good right now

Schools, infrastructure, looking about as peak performance as our ability to fight and win bull**** wars overseas.

From baghdad to detroit...

If government were a stock index i would be buying. Record costs for most minimal returns on our money.

Lucky enough we all get the privilege of buying in...and investing more..with taxes.

The luxury cost of living in such a utopian society. Such a first world nation.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 09-15-2014 at 15:55..
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
63 - 09-15-2014, 16:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash View Post
I'm honestly astonished that any of you still think that the potus is actually the one in charge.

Divide and conquer and you idiots gobble it up like crazy.
illuminati wtc7 amirite

Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 09-15-2014, 16:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
dude the same thing happens regardless of who is in office.

did the dems help bush at all?
yes. one thing that comes to mind involved invading Iraq.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
65 - 09-15-2014, 16:07
How nothing changes

Iraq 3...please take us back

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
66 - 09-15-2014, 16:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huscarl View Post
yes. one thing that comes to mind involved invading Iraq.
yeah, thanks democrats

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
67 - 09-15-2014, 16:41
aScotiA

ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
68 - 09-15-2014, 16:45
hang the ******

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
69 - 09-15-2014, 16:50
this poll v useful for exposing hardliners in denial tnx u

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 09-15-2014, 17:07
"Obama should be hailed for his ability to work while getting blocked on everything he tried to do, like taking an amazing idea implemented in most of the free world in universal healthcare system, and instead of putting in healthcare, he forced everyone to pay for healthcare!"

how ****ing pathetic and ridiculous is that

how can you accept that, as an American taxpayer

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
71 - 09-15-2014, 17:18
Guys can we please postpone this conversation until after the midterm elections? It's not good for any of us right now.

Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
72 - 09-15-2014, 17:24
It could easily be argued that Obama is much worse than Bush, because while running as an anti-Bush civil libertarian, he has normalized and codified all of the tyrannical bull**** Bush was responsible for. He said he was going to repeal **** like the patriot act, but only vastly expanded and codified it into law with NDAA. He said he was going to end the senseless wars, but only worsened the existing ones and started brand new ones. If you believed a word that came out of pre-POTUS Obama's mouth and still support him you are a partisan moron, and a neocon. If you're a Bush supporter that talks **** about Obama and has 'miss me yet?' Bush bumper stickers, you are an even bigger moron, because Obama is Bush on steroids.

Obama Makes Bushism the New Normal | By Dan Froomkin

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
73 - 09-15-2014, 17:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
illuminati wtc7 amirite
More like wall street, corporations and the military industrial complex.

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
74 - 09-15-2014, 17:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash View Post
More like wall street, corporations and the military industrial complex.
don't forget the freemasons and the jews

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
75 - 09-15-2014, 17:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedo909 View Post
...If you're a Bush supporter that talks **** about Obama and has 'miss me yet?' Bush bumper stickers, you are an even bigger moron, because Obama is Bush on steroids.

Obama Makes Bushism the New Normal | By Dan Froomkin
Ah, therein lies the rub. Bush was a ****ty president, but compared to Obama, he's Ronald ****ing Reagan incarnate.

So, if Obama is Bush on steroids, I can honestly say I miss Jr. Things wouldn't be nearly as bad.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
76 - 09-15-2014, 17:35
ronald Regan was a good president?

oh yeah I forgot he singlehandedly caused the dissolution of the soviet union(lol)

Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
77 - 09-15-2014, 17:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Ah, therein lies the rub. Bush was a ****ty president, but compared to Obama, he's Ronald ****ing Reagan incarnate.
GB Jr vs RR isn't a bad comparison

both were terrible presidents

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
78 - 09-15-2014, 17:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
"Obama should be hailed for his ability to work while getting blocked on everything he tried to do, like taking an amazing idea implemented in most of the free world in universal healthcare system, and instead of putting in healthcare, he forced everyone to pay for healthcare!"

how ****ing pathetic and ridiculous is that

how can you accept that, as an American taxpayer

We love it...we want some more of it

Almost as tasty as sending future generations of americans to get fragged then fagged in more costly unwinnable wars.

Best laugh comes when we cut off gi bill, make them wait longer at local va hospital.

So we can allocate more money and resources, for those same services, toward illegals.

Back of the line gi joe blow...

If we could **** right into american taxpayers mouth we would

Last edited by Captain Tele; 09-15-2014 at 17:54..
ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
79 - 09-15-2014, 17:54
The democrats will FLAME you for saying RR was terrible. The MAIN STREAM TALKING HEADS went from railing on RR in the 90's and then calling obama the new RR at the start of his *NEW ADMIN* they praised RR and tried to tie the head nig to him so hard.

So whats it gonna be. We have a thing called hard drives now we have data BANKS.
Dems really should try and remember their tripe and so should this ***** ****** republican leader ship. These old men should be taken out to a tree and thats it...just tie em up and wait for em to die.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
80 - 09-15-2014, 17:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
Such a first world nation.

VAV, Turkey.

Page 4 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page TW's Obama Approval Rating

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
captain taxleach , dick deep dealyderp , icfire convicted pedophile , icfire is a fucking odio , want small govt soooo baaaad