[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

She's gonna buy her a new house beside Bernies house he got for not caring about those 'damn emails'.

:rofl:

So they (democrat party) conned more dupes out of their money to pay for this instead of out of their own pockets / warchest.

Stein now owned by DNC (same as Bernie) too after trashing Killary.

O man, this keeps getting better and better.

world wide phenomenon

the cost we pay to let rich fucks lecture us about identity politics and other people needing to pay their fair share

Canadian ztir loving it

That includes close to $12 million for new annex building with pool

The most recent estimate in the documents — from February 5, 2016 — breaks down the proposed renovation and construction into five categories — Site Services & General Civil Work, Demolition and Abatement, Main Building, Annex Building (including pool), and Grounds Rehabilitation — that collectively add up to $37,753,887,000.

small price for others to pay for greater good imo

For sale: Justin Trudeau’s $2 million, six-bedroom rental home in Ottawa, complete with swimming pool

snowboard instructor loves his swimming pools

Justin Trudeau Moving To Rideau Cottage, Not 24 Sussex Drive

it just sad he has to wait so long for others to make it all happen

Meanwhile in Alberta

Alberta's run out of unemployment insurance and suicides spiked.

what is that all a boot?

Last edited:
CyJn96fUAAATh9y.jpg

wasn't relevant during election

but finding her sell out niche post election

Michigan doesn't even use electronic voting, they're paper/scan only. I do love the sheer hypocrisy though. It's not rigged, you just lost. 10% of Democrats didn't bother to vote.

i wonder what areas of michigan will have more fraud

rural areas......or Flint and Detroit

Voting machine problems reported across metro Detroit - Story | WJBK

Thousands of misprinted ballots sent out to Genesee County voters

and

24 Michigan counties, 141 around the country, have more registered voters than residents eligible to vote.

On the face of it, it sounds just awful that 109% of the adult population of Leelanau County, one of the counties ID’d by the legal foundation, is registered to vote.

i hope they spend millions to find that Trump actually won by a wider margin

LMAO

Last edited:
Upstate I know for fact was for Trump. All you would see up there was Trump signs. All that you see up there now is USA flag and Confederate flag. That's some of the reasons I love it up there. As long as you are a good person they leave you alone. Dont have to worry about crime or no crazy stuff. Prob cause 97% white in Saint Helen and like 93% white here in Saint Claire Shores.

Shitholes like Saginaw, and Flint prob were for Killary tho. Detroit metro is a toss up because while there are alot of nigs there are also alot of whites.

EDIT: Also folks apparently just dont know how big metro Detroit is.

Last edited:
id imagine a recount is even more prone to fraud... especially if its all being done by hand, what stops the recounters from just dumping/changing votes on the spot?

I get that but my point was pretty clear: who actually benefits from stein doing this? Certainly not stein since she didnt win shit. Greens are a joke. So whats the point?

I see her kissing the ass and selling out to the loser of this election, just the same as bernie did.

:)

1477044813391856.jpg

the power of the shekel

Back