Most pretentious/douchey post of the week:

Kotz, why do you fixate on my girlfriend so much?

I can't figure out if it's because you're creepy or because you're lonely.

Kotz, why do you fixate on my girlfriend so much?

I can't figure out if it's because you're creepy or because you're lonely.

Dear "The Darkness",

Have you decided to break open your wallet and bring the GF to a restaurant instead of fast food joints in Vernon? Maybe you can eventually afford food and a movie afterward? I noticed you have been not using the line "sorry guys I was out with my gf lately". You also have spent more time on these forums, did you and the GF take some free time apart? Assuming she actually exists and isn't a fragment of Kuryami imagination.

What color hair is the GF? Brunette or blonde? On a scale 1-10 how fat is she 1 being fat and 10 being skinny? On a scale of 1-10 how hot is her face 1- being ugly 10 being hot. If you could compare her looks to a celebrity which celeb would you compare her too?

Thanks,
Kitty

Last edited:
:lol:

I've never been to a "fast food restaurant" in Vernon.

According to your "facts," I live within 40 miles of Vernon. Why would I drive that far to go to a "fast food restaurant"? Are there no "fast food restaurants" in my town? In fact, your premise would only make sense if I actually lived in Vernon, which, according to your "facts," I do not.

I've also made it no secret that I don't eat fast food. My last fast food meal was well over 10 years ago.

:lol:

I've never been to a "fast food restaurant" in Vernon.

According to your "facts," I live within 40 miles of Vernon. Why would I drive that far to go to a "fast food restaurant"? Are there no "fast food restaurants" in my town? In fact, your premise would only make sense if I actually lived in Vernon, which, according to your "facts," I do not.

I've also made it no secret that I don't eat fast food. My last fast food meal was well over 10 years ago.

Kurayami I was joking but please answer part 2 of my questions. I believe you have high standards and would never date a fat ugly troll beast like some other nerds on this forum. I am genuinely asking how how shit is since I hold you to high standards my friend.

Kurayami I heard that you prefer tall thin brunettes. Is your GF a tall thin brunette? Tribalwars "virgin nerds" are "stalkers" are inquiring to know.

Dear "The Darkness",

Have you decided to break open your wallet and bring the GF to a restaurant instead of fast food joints in Vernon? Maybe you can eventually afford food and a movie afterward? I noticed you have been not using the line "sorry guys I was out with my gf lately". You also have spent more time on these forums, did you and the GF take some free time apart? Assuming she actually exists and isn't a fragment of Kuryami imagination.

What color hair is the GF? Brunette or blonde? On a scale 1-10 how fat is she 1 being fat and 10 being skinny? On a scale of 1-10 how hot is her face 1- being ugly 10 being hot. If you could compare her looks to a celebrity which celeb would you compare her too?

Thanks,
Kitty

There is far too much punctuation for this to be a real isuk post - someone is now helping him write his posts.

You heard it here first folks.

There is far too much punctuation for this to be a real isuk post - someone is now helping him write his posts.

According to hellraiser I don't know how to use "proper" English, so I decided to actually start using punctuation. I really I am a genius, but extremely lazy when typing on forums.

i've never seen anyone misuse 'too.' 'To' where there should be a 'too' all the time, but never the other way around.

I really I am a genius too, but I also like to hide it behind my forum persona. We differ however in that while I parody types of people that I find interesting and amusing, you just act creepy.

i've never seen anyone misuse 'too.' 'To' where there should be a 'too' all the time, but never the other way around.

What?

Wait, you're talking about isuk. Carry on.

Last edited:
I really I am a genius too, but I also like to hide it behind my forum persona. We differ however in that while I parody types of people that I find interesting and amusing, you just act creepy.

At one point "creepy" became the new TW buzzword so I just decided to take it to a louchypher extreme. So far no one knows how to react to it properly even Kurayami get's flustered.

Back