Most pretentious/douchey post of the week:

So let me get this all right because I'm not quite understanding. This guy posts a thread with a quote while offering absolutely nothing but the word "pretentious" and the thread explodes?

What am I missing?

Kurayami: Lives in CT, sold his mom's house when she died and bought his own, he loves planes/wars, and has pet fish.

TseTse: Lives in NYC (Harlem supposedly), holds a BA in education and was working on his phd in education, he likes to lol a lot, and I'm pretty sure he works in a governmental/public sector of helping lower class citizens get into good colleges that they shouldn't be going to.

Wow, I didn't even attack you and you sure as hell took the offensive on that one. I guess you'll go down like Napoleon now...

bam, like most redneck network "engineers", has an overinflated sense of self worth. he likes to take this psychosis out on other people.

Wow, I didn't even attack you and you sure as hell took the offensive on that one. I guess you'll go down like Napoleon now...

He didn't, you did. Anybody who lets Kura get to them is an idiot.

TseTse seems to be the grandmaster at enraging Kura though so kudos to him.

I didn't take offense.

I think it's funny that your facts about me are about as accurate as isuk's.

I think it's sad that you've bought into TseTse's bullshit--a clear sign that there is something wrong with your brain. Given your penchant for sucking trannie dick, I merely speculated that perhaps that was the root cause of it.

Nothing more and nothing less.

Kurayami how is your brother in Philly doing lately? Do you plan on doing any more contract work in Kansas City for "large sums of money?"

wait, bam likes to suck trannie dick?

HOW COME I ALWAYS MISS THE GOOD THREADS???!@?!?!!!!
Well
He hasn't confirmed it.

But back when Sift was pretending to be a transexual that wanted to chop his dick off, bam was his biggest defender. When Sift asked me if I would ever have sex with a man with a fake vagina, I said that I would not. Bam responded by comparing me to Hitler and saying that I was a horrible person for not wanting to put my dick into another guy's dick that had been turned inside out by a surgeon.

So I can only conclude that bam wants to have sex with men, because that is not the reaction of a rational (or straight) man.

I didn't take offense.

I think it's funny that your facts about me are about as accurate as isuk's.

I think it's sad that you've bought into TseTse's bullshit--a clear sign that there is something wrong with your brain. Given your penchant for sucking trannie dick, I merely speculated that perhaps that was the root cause of it.

Nothing more and nothing less.

Except they're facts that you actually said in this thread about yourself there cupcake. Maybe you should quickly edit your posts so that you cannot be disproved!

Bam do not bother Kurayami has said many thing before but then denies it. At this point Kurayami will not even reveal what career field he is in because he has no job. I've asked Kuryami many times about things he has said he such as why he moved to Kansas City, all he does is avoid and deny.

Except they're facts that you actually said in this thread about yourself there cupcake. Maybe you should quickly edit your posts so that you cannot be disproved!
If that's the case, I'd like for you to point out where I said that I sold my house and love war.

Since you seem to be so anxious to disprove me, now's the chance!

I think we can all agree that Kurayami is both a virgin and a loser. No debate or information digging needed there.

I hope that someday I can have sex.
I want to be as cool and well adjusted as Dysc0rd, who clearly doesn't get angry at people on internet forums.

Hey Kurayami you are such a loser TseTse get out of your mother's basement :lol:. Kurayami denies everything he says and TseTse lives in harlem Kurayami what happened to your brother in philly and is there new information about Kansas City TseTse does real public policy shit :lol:.

Back