America's racist.

i'm not sure if the same thing happens all over, but i live in a democratic state (maryland) and our newspaper - the baltimore sun, is considered to be a 'liberal' newspaper. This means that everytime the baltimore sun posts a news article on facebook, regardless if its relevant or not, the comments are flooded with comments about our governor, president, calling black people animals, nwords and more.....it's like they can't stand they live in a mostly democratic state so it drives them slowly insane

you're making the assumption that some of those racists aren't democrats

I thought it was just tribalwar. I'm reading facebook comments about murders, mind you, it's just a regular white person getting killed and thousands blame Obama.

It is scary how fucking dumb most of America is.

I hope you inbreds get a job soon.

If you are just figuring out that whites who built the USA as it is today - hate black people....then i'm pretty sure you have had your head under a rock since you were birthed.

I don't understand how everyone jumps to Obama for every little thing.

It wasn't like this for Bush. Sure katrina, but this is ridiculous.

No one gives a shit dude white people are fed up...FED UP with the nog bullshit, we hate your stupid so called music that consists of dumb bunnys jumping around and making STUUUPIDD sounds with their STTUPPPIIIDDDD lips. BLACKS HAVE NO FUCKIN TALENT.

WTF can white people be thinking.......CAPTAIN FUCKIN OBVIOUS your race in this nation is a SMEAR against it.

I don't understand how everyone jumps to Obama for every little thing.

It wasn't like this for Bush. Sure katrina, but this is ridiculous.

You're trolling but where do you think "Bush's fault" came from? Everything was his fault, even 4 years into Obama's term, he was still being blamed for shit.

No one gives a shit dude white people are fed up...FED UP with the nog bullshit, we hate your stupid so called music that consists of dumb bunnys jumping around and making STUUUPIDD sounds with their STTUPPPIIIDDDD lips. BLACKS HAVE NO FUCKIN TALENT.

WTF can white people be thinking.......CAPTAIN FUCKIN OBVIOUS your race in this nation is a SMEAR against it.

This is true. Jay Z is a poor replacement for the talent that defined the early 90s. That nigger needs to take a lesson or two from Tribe Called Quest, Ice-T, Naughty By Nature and Eric B & Rakim.

Am I doing this right?

Nobody's doing anything about the deficit now, either. Placing blame while lacking the stones to fix the problem is just as bad as causing the problem in the first place. Your savior is just as bad as Bush. Possibly worse.

(No, the fact that spending originates in Congress is not lost on me. But it seems Ender doesn't know it)

Back