orgeon is the enemy now

Sponsored Links
cael
VeteranXX
Old
742 - 08-30-2020, 14:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
defunding police will do wonders for black people being murdered.
yeah who are they kidding tbh the police are never going to stop

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
743 - 08-30-2020, 14:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
yeah who are they kidding tbh the police are never going to stop
well, yeah, there's that, and also, the fact that 9 unarmed blacks were killed by police in 2019. that is, of course, the majority of blacks that were murdered in all of 2019.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
744 - 08-30-2020, 14:24
Criminals should be behind bars or dead. That stops them from disrupting the peace. Put criminals behind bars. Problem mostly solved.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
745 - 08-30-2020, 15:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Why the **** does Canada have defund police movements?
while i don't think that canada has the same problems as the usa does (no offense intended to those who may be upset by that comment)

and any current protest in canada is most likely just piggybacking on outrage in the us

i don't think canadian police are perfect and there are certainly incidents where imo someone better trained for negotiation and mental health or even something as simple as a translator could be accompanied by police and could have led to a better outcome (google robert dziekanski)

and we've been cutting mental health budgets for decades but police are immune from the same austerity and cuts, which has led to police having to deal with more mental health calls

which if you ask any officer is something they don't want to have to deal with either

also as crime rates have decreased, police budgets have increased and the police budget is now over 50% of municipal taxes in some places

toronto in particular also has a lot of union mandated bull**** like 28 hour workdays and requiring that the same amount of police be on duty at the least demanding times of day as they do the most

or systems where police are paid for 13 years after being suspended and then fired for covering up kidnapping cases for eastern european mobs (google florin floria)

i'm not saying ACAB or anything like theat, and i think the idea of police abolition is absolutely insane

but cases like robert dziekanski, sammy yatim and dafonte miller make me think maybe things could be improved

Last edited by groove; 08-30-2020 at 15:19..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
746 - 08-30-2020, 17:16
robert dziekanski, sammy yatim

never heard of either but I'll go out on a limb and assume they were fellow tribesmen of yours

only reason you care or know their name

usually they have better small leavintine town named or are more precious metal sounding but I am just going to wing this one

what did i win?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
747 - 08-30-2020, 17:19
they tore down the first PM statue in Canada i see

are rioting like crazy in Malmo, Sweden ffs

most of Europe is having similar protests

even Australia and NZ

so lets cut the **** about this being anything but a marxist revolution

the world is demonstrating weakness and much like it did 100 years ago (last time red army tried to take the planet) the host isn't ready to deal with these people again.

my only hope is that the goys pay attention to history enough not to die in and win another WW3 for these globalist banker cocksuckers

groove
VeteranXX
Old
748 - 08-30-2020, 17:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
robert dziekanski, sammy yatim

never heard of either but I'll go out on a limb and assume they were fellow tribesmen of yours

only reason you care or know their name

usually they have better small leavintine town named or are more precious metal sounding but I am just going to wing this one

what did i win?
im not surprised you don't know their names, i know americans have little interest in things that happen in other countries unless it invovles socks i guess

if only there was some way to search those names and find out if your assumption is wrong or not

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
749 - 08-30-2020, 17:32
if i find out they were little hats and you make me do a useless run around i am going to be angry, groove

mosh pit punk rock 80's mad

groove
VeteranXX
Old
750 - 08-30-2020, 17:34
honestly man, either way im sure you'll find some other reason to make it about triple brackets so why bother

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
751 - 08-30-2020, 17:38
nepos gonna tist

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
752 - 08-30-2020, 17:43
robert dziekanski

ahh yeah the tazer kid......not the don't taze me bro kid.

i remember him now i'm not good with names (only last name origins)

they calling him a polish immigrant......i think yew know where I'm going there

Sammy Yatim

the switchblade guy.......not the one (with the girl) that arsin raged over and then quit tw for

yeah ok i remember

both likely little hats but i get your point

that you guys need more mental health programs for these hyphenated last name dare types who have an extremely high prevelency for schizophrenia

maybe i agree

doesn't help that the only reason we hear about these cases is because of a certain tribal affiliation or cause of benefit

same reason black lives matter itself exists......naacp exists.......all created not by black but fellow whites

amazing cohencidences for sure.

the only reason i hear about the atrocities of North Korea is because of (((Otto Warmbier))) here in the states. some lives are just worth more than others. some are worth a million to one.

but will settle for billion dollar settlements if necessary

Last edited by Captain Tele; 08-30-2020 at 17:48..
groove
VeteranXX
Old
753 - 08-30-2020, 17:43
haha there it is

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
754 - 08-30-2020, 17:55
am i EST yet?

i sure hope so

that's why i can't say all lives matter

mumbling that would make it ok to be shot in the head over (even as a young mother)

white lives mattering.......gtfo

that's hate speech

if all lives mattered, equally, then we would just overprescribe these loons opiates and let nature work itself out

then get a good (((laugh))) out of it later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1h-8hn1T0E

if yew know what i mean

opiate epidemic explained

not all lives are worth saving

or really worth anything at all

except as cannon or cattle fodder

i'm sorry if my saying this didn't prop up your own pet projects and specific chosen peoples agenda

Last edited by Captain Tele; 08-30-2020 at 17:58..
groove
VeteranXX
Old
755 - 08-30-2020, 18:09
i mean i guess you could assume based on the -ski but that would be a very poor assumption if you understood the etymology of ski/ska suffixes

unfortunately i don't think in the 13 years since the incident anyone tried to find out his heritage to see if that was a factor, probably because no one ever thought it was relevent

and i guess a syrian could be too although a quick google search would indicate otherwise

it's probably best we don't continue down this embarassing topic so lets talk about other things

whats the word on trudeaus socks lately i haven't been keeping up

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
756 - 08-30-2020, 18:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
i mean i guess you could assume based on the -ski but that would be a very poor assumption if you understood the etymology of ski/ska suffixes
heheh clearly a self professed expert in etymology in first half of this post

knows exactly what i was referencing between ski/sky, berg/burg, bugman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
unfortunately i don't think in the 13 years since the incident anyone tried to find out his heritage to see if that was a factor, probably because no one ever thought it was relevent
but then plays dumb like he doesn't know what i am talking about in the later section

Quote:
The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about.
text book pilpul here groove

i think we both know the rest of it

was well written over 100 years ago

never ever change buddy

because i know you can't even if you wanted to

Last edited by Captain Tele; 08-30-2020 at 18:29..
ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
757 - 08-30-2020, 18:34

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
758 - 08-30-2020, 18:35
MUHHH DICK they mumble

dictionary

nigga please

groove
VeteranXX
Old
759 - 08-30-2020, 18:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
heheh clearly a self professed expert in etymology in first half of this post

knows exactly what i was referencing between ski/sky, berg/burg, bugman
good catch! i was definitely referencing your poor understanding of the etymology of the name suffix. wasn't sure if you'd get that or not.

Quote:
but then plays dumb like he doesn't know what i am talking about in the later section
literally couldn't argue against a single point i made so instead its about ((())) big surprise

Quote:
text book pilpul here groove

i think we both know the rest of it

was well written over 100 years ago

never ever change buddy

because i know you can't even if you wanted to
you keep using that word but i don't think it means what you think it means

and right back atcha buddy - keep holding some wierd grudge, i know that'll never change either

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
760 - 08-30-2020, 18:51
groove is such a smug cockhead of a nerdvirgin jew

Page 38 of 179

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Black Lives Matter

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ender has herpes , havax is a white supremacist , kill yourself midxe , midget owns slaves , mitch is racist , stds matter , vanster chokes women