[TW Doctors] Peeing out my bum (not pooing)

The way you poo is a direct reflection of how healthy you are. If something is messed up you shouldn't wait too long. There are many things that, if gone wrong, can see you dead in a weeks time.

Keep that in mind eh? Diarrhea kills. Your body does not absorb nutrients or hold water.

Yeah, I had this for two weeks a few years back. And the worst part was that I was outside in hot humid weather 10 hours a day - working. I lost like 20 pounds in those two weeks.

I am pretty extremely healthy, since without treatment my body usually bounces back pretty fast from this sort of stuff. I can't remember a single time in years that I was ever slowed by sickness.

I guess we will see.

several years ago I got this weird bug where every couple of hours I would have to shit and when I did a fountain of pure clear liquid would shoot out of my ass. Over and over, this went on for about two weeks. The funny part is that there was no discomfort in the least, no stomach ache, no flaming ass, etc.
It was weird, although strangely enjoyable.

several years ago I got this weird bug where every couple of hours I would have to shit and when I did a fountain of pure clear liquid would shoot out of my ass. Over and over, this went on for about two weeks. The funny part is that there was no discomfort in the least, no stomach ache, no flaming ass, etc.
It was weird, although strangely enjoyable.

Perfectly describes what I had a few years back, minus the enjoyable part.

I used to piss out my ass, burning acidic piss too.

Now I alternate between explosive shits and constipation.

So some do at least wear onesies, it's not like my comment was that off-base. Let's talk styles. In my opinion you're either wearing a onesie or boxers or maybe boxers and an undershirt?

Of course you don't wear them all the time, that would be silly. but a onesie is a pretty complete set of clothing, so let's just pretend for a moment you were wearing one under your clothes and were at the office. The urge to poop comes on strong, so you go to the bathroom and you have to get completely undressed so you can take your onesie off to make doo-doo. I figure they must have ass flaps so that you don't need to take everything off to take a shit or make wee-wee.

Am I wrong?

Actually, I've never looked into wearing the one piece garment, so I am not sure if there's a poop chute or not.

Actually, I've never looked into wearing the one piece garment, so I am not sure if there's a poop chute or not.

There is a flap. I wouldn't touch them with a 50 foot pole IMO.

Update:

Everything seems back to normal as far as I can tell. Just finished a massive Jamba Juice. Maybe that wasn't the best thing to have if I have not recuperated yet, but it's a pretty good test. But so far, it seems like everything is back to normal.

u can get a fistula between the bladder and colon

i saw a guy with crohns disease who had a fistula between his bowel and skin so a few hours after he ate corn you could see corn-stained feces coming out of his hip

it's worse when the feces come out of a female ureter

If the cookie dough had chocolate it in there was probably a trace amount of caffeine -you've offended some form of mormon deity and should repent your sins, heathen.

:boohoo:

Back