[NWS] advanced fapping techniques

um..... as far as im concerned theres only two.

1. use your dominant hand (right for me)
2. use your opposite hand when your other one gets tired (which would be my left) Its more of a relief pitcher tho, not a closer. Its just not the same as good ol righty.

also.... why the fuck are we talking about ways to masturbate? this is gay

2. use your opposite hand when your other one gets tired (which would be my left) Its more of a relief pitcher tho, not a closer. Its just not the same as good ol righty.

lol wtf why post it then

There are no balls touching in this thread... yet.

ICE COLD GOLDEN TESTICLES
MASTURBATION TECHNIQUE

LUBRICATION = Maybe
DIFFICULTY = Advanced

This masturbation method requires laying back on a bed with an ice cube under the testicles.

Masturbate until you are about to reach orgasm while leaning back and not letting the testicles or penis touch the ice cube.

When you are just about to ejaculate, lean forward and let the testicles bounce off the ice cube.

Alternate Technique: If the ice cube on the testicles is too intense during masturbation, simply chill the other hand with the ice cube before or during the masturbating session. Then, when about to ejaculate, simply put the other cold hand right up against the testicles.

when i think of an advanced technique i imagine ill have to try to do something like akumas shun goku satsu and then i read this and realized all i had to do was e hondas hyaku retsu harite

GLASS BALLS MASTURBATION

LUBRICATION = No
DIFFICULTY = Intermediate

This masturbation method simply involves the use of a drinking glass to stimulate the testicles and the perineum area as well as the anus (if desired).

(1) Sit on the very edge of a bed and let the testicles hang over the edge of the bed.

(2) Use a simple and quick up and down jerking method to while holding the glass against the area underneath the testicles just so they dangle onto the edge of the glass.

(3) It is possible to use the glass to put pressure on the perineum. This adds a very unique sensation to the masturbation session.

NOTE: As a variation, you can lean back on the bed a little and use the glass (or other object) to put pressure further back in the area of the rectum/anus.

Back