aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 04-13-2010, 21:06
There is some vintage Brasstax in there too:

Quote:
It Was a Beautiful Spring Day in Northern Vermont
By Brasstax

It was a beautiful spring day in Northern Vermont. The wind was just blowing perfectly for a little game I like to call "Jug Band *******". I walked to my favorite spot behind the old barn and made sure that grandma couldn't see me. She gets very mad when I play my little game.

I pulled down my pants and stood with my penis erect into the breeze. Then, I layed myself down upon the splendid ground. My balls were caught between my legs and squeezed a little. But, it wasn't unpleasant so I left them there.

I hoisted my ass into the air with my ankles back behind my ears. I grabbed my plush ass cheeks with my hands and spread my red ringed anus open wide. I felt the wind blowing across my bare ass. I adjusted my position until the wind blew across my gaping ******* just right. I listened - all of a sudden I heard it - the lovely WOOO WOOO WOOOO that is the sound of the Northern Vermont wind blowing across my bunghole like a man playing in a jug band.

I tuned the notes by squeezing and opening my ass entrance. The tune was going WOOO wooo WOOO wooo WOOO when all of a sudden my reverie was broken by grandma unceremoniously stopping my performance by shoving a dried up corn cob into my butthole. She chased me around with a cane until I ditched her in the hay barn.

I can't wait until tomorrow to try again.
More quality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by S(o)D
As for my word use. I didn't use a thesaurus, except to make sure I had the correct meaning - but ofcourse that doesn't give me context sensitive meanings, and this is a downfall of mine, I love to use words that can be used in interesting place to keep my dialog to others fresh. People always find it interesting how I say stuff. For example instead of asking for gum, I would say 'breath augmentation object' I use to say device, but I don't think gum can be qualified as a device. However I was trying to throw in a little lingo that the character narration the novel may use. However this form of narrator may offend the reader to the point that the story of this character narrating the book is never made. So I will explore that further and if I can't make it work, and it isn't adding anything to the novel, then I will just pull the whole idea.
I think Vermont Logging Truck was S(o)D's breakout thread. gigz and Fool trashed him from page 1. g1 doods:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool
i wonder if this guy has made other posts as dumb funny as these

i dont feel like searching though

Last edited by aScotiA; 04-13-2010 at 21:16..
samuelk
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 04-13-2010, 21:15
Quote:
People always find it interesting how I say stuff. For example instead of asking for gum, I would say 'breath augmentation object' I use to say device, but I don't think gum can be qualified as a device.
Does Shadow(OF)Death still post here? 'Cause every time I read that quote, it makes me want to jump through the internet and punch him.

Last edited by samuelk; 04-13-2010 at 21:18..
mangaboy
VeteranXV
Old
24 - 04-13-2010, 22:49
Finally, the 'Vermont Logging Truck' reference is no longer cloaked but inevitably familiar to me.
Good times.

anomaly
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 04-13-2010, 23:20
thanks for putting this is in the HoF

<4

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page how is this thread not in the HoF

Social Website Bullshit

Tags