when russia invades ukraine

WDYM "somehow"? The only reason the USSR beat Germany is the American Lend-Lease. That's not my opinion. That's what Stalin thought. And Georgy Zhukov. And Khruschev. YOU guys are the reason why the USSR continued to exist. Try taking some responsibility for the turds you leave for others to clean up.

Can YOU IMAGINE where we'd America would be if we'd NEVER EVER NUNCA been dragged into this EU FUCKING SHITHOLE??? NO WW1 and on ??? JUst defending our borders and watching out for American countries, cause 'OUR BORDERS' ???
CAN YOU???
For the last 100 years there was NO NEED to project

The NATO countries will take casualties. Large cities will be flattened and millions will die. However, these are casualties that one can recover from. OTOH, a nuclear exchange would mean the actual end of the historical journey of the Russian people. Western nukes will turn all inhabitable areas in Russia into fields of smoldering glass. I mean travel from Belarus to Moscow on ice skates, in the summer. Nothing living will be left. The pages of history sigh in relief as a criminally hostile people are wiped off the world map.
I read a book many years ago where they briefly brought up how the United States will respond should nuclear warheads be dropped. Apparently - and I have no way of knowing if this is true or not - but we have a 'tit-for-tat' response set up where should one or two nuclear weapons hit their targets in the US, we will not unleash everything in the stockpile as retaliation. This is/was a way to preserve life on the planet should something as shitty as nuclear war happen.

If Russia gets a few lucky shots into the EU, I am not sure we would launch back at them as we were not the target nor were we hit. Should we launch at Russia, that could potentially open the doors for a full-scale counterattack by them. I would bet that the nuclear power EU states would launch back at Russia which could potentially open the doors for Russia to then target the US.

While nuclear war has been Hollywooded out, thankfully some very intelligent people were involved in making sure that life would go on should the shit hit the fan by applying the brakes should a hotheaded POTUS get an itchy finger.

Again, though, I have no way to confirm if this is actually true as I read this years ago and can't remember the name of the book nor what this tit-for-tat response was called. :(

So here's my point. I have absolute faith that the nukes of France, the UK and of course the US work flawlessly. I have very little faith that Russian nukes work. If the thieving KGB secretary is stupid enough to press the button, here's what I think will happen, and please let me know if and how you disagree with my assessment:

The NATO countries will take casualties. Large cities will be flattened and millions will die. However, these are casualties that one can recover from. OTOH, a nuclear exchange would mean the actual end of the historical journey of the Russian people. Western nukes will turn all inhabitable areas in Russia into fields of smoldering glass. I mean travel from Belarus to Moscow on ice skates, in the summer. Nothing living will be left. The pages of history sigh in relief as a criminally hostile people are wiped off the world map.
Russia is more criminally hostile than the rest of constant-warring Europe? :rofl:

Absent and his history; cute.

Last edited:
you just know for a fact that this hypocritical motherfucker has a ukraine flag on his twitter account

I don't have a twitter account.

Ulu9kkI.jpg

I read a book many years ago where they briefly brought up how the United States will respond should nuclear warheads be dropped. Apparently - and I have no way of knowing if this is true or not - but we have a 'tit-for-tat' response set up where should one or two nuclear weapons hit their targets in the US, we will not unleash everything in the stockpile as retaliation. This is/was a way to preserve life on the planet should something as shitty as nuclear war happen.

If Russia gets a few lucky shots into the EU, I am not sure we would launch back at them as we were not the target nor were we hit. Should we launch at Russia, that could potentially open the doors for a full-scale counterattack by them. I would bet that the nuclear power EU states would launch back at Russia which could potentially open the doors for Russia to then target the US.

While nuclear war has been Hollywooded out, thankfully some very intelligent people were involved in making sure that life would go on should the shit hit the fan by applying the brakes should a hotheaded POTUS get an itchy finger.

Again, though, I have no way to confirm if this is actually true as I read this years ago and can't remember the name of the book nor what this tit-for-tat response was called. :(
Sounds like you can find this one under "fiction" :)

I don't use social media currently. How are things over there?

Do left wing people even talk about Ukraine anymore? Do left wing people read about it? Anyone read about people flying to Ukraine to fight in the war in the past month or two?

u can safely file most things u read on tw under fiction that's what makes this place so amazing to read

When I was in Armenia, the Lada Taxis were converted to LPG. So when they'd stop and fuel up they'd get the passengers out and across the parking lot to wait. I'm pretty sure that this part of the world uses a lot more LPG compared to USA gas/diesel fuels.

767350-R1-19-19_020.jpg

Some drunk Pollocks blowing up their tractor is just as likely as a wayward missle strike

The Polish LPG market is really one of the largest markets not only in Europe but also worldwide (despite being relatively young). Previously, the mysterious propane-butane was used only in homes, and only in less than 25 years is used its huge potential in vehicles. At the beginning the gas installations were only used in used cars. The huge increase in the popularity of this fuel has led to the launch of new LPG cars on our market. Recently, the LPG market in Poland is driven primarily by the growth of gas installations in diesel engines.

LPG in Poland - Digitronic Autogas

1668608288_657_Victims-of-Poland-missile-strike-revealed.jpg

What the hell was this trailer parked on top of? Looks like some beams to form a bridge or an underground bunker? Was it an underground propane tank? How did the trailer survive intact being that it's JUST A TRAILER that was directly over top of a missle blast site?

I'd reckon, what has happened here, is that it looks like a service pit to me. Like you can drive your truck/tractor/trailer over the pit and work on it from the underside. That's super common over there. Something went wrong and these farmers exploded something in the pit, possibly a LPG gas leak that filled the pit because its heavier than air. LPG is 50% heavier than air. Dude lit a cigarette in the pit and exploded himself + the trailer.

Last edited:
Latest from Nato is they think the explosion was caused by a wayward Ukrainian SAM trying to bring down a Russian rocket. Makes sense. Ukraine's air defenses were being stressed pretty hard yesterday. Think I read it was around 90 Russian missiles fired at infrastructure targets and some were shot down. Would not be surprised one missed and landed where it shouldn't.

Sucks two people died, but this type of shit is going to happen.

Waiting to see what else happens.

EDIT: Looks like Poland is onboard with the not a Russian attack as well.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/deadly-missile-not-an-intentional-attack-on-poland-polish-leader-says-ukraine-air-defense-improves-live-updates/ar-AA14b833?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=6d34bc42003941c3bd51dd482d5d519a

Last edited:
Back