I'm about to drop acid

how does your dad pay for everything when you said you hated him and "he was a worthless piece of shit and you never wanted to speak to him again"

and jealous? hardly my fucking shoes are worth more then your pathetic life.

You're 19-21 and still in High School? yet you laugh at me and call me a dumbass? Irony?

Bro Im 21, finished highschool at 20 and still made 38k working two real jobs that year. Earning them both myself. What the fuck did you do at 19? Must have been a fucking loser, what teen doesn't do stupid shit. Yet you have nothing better to be then be mad over being hacked by some chinese person.

Bro Im 21, finished highschool at 20 and still made 38k working two real jobs that year. Earning them both myself. What the fuck did you do at 19? Must have been a fucking loser, what teen doesn't do stupid shit. Yet you have nothing better to be then be mad over being hacked by some chinese person.

LOL

Joined the army reserves as an MP at 17, left for basic junior year, came back and finshed senior year left for AIT then came back. Then I got an armed security job at 19. Sorry I meant I finished high school at 19***

Back