[ICFire] Let's talk about space

oh, go ahead and carry on with your attacks on ICfire.

I just noted that I was being singled out and wrongfully accused of something I hadn't done so I decided to address it.

my bad.

I appreciate that we can talk rationally about shrimp, instead of you inventing your own version of my opinions that differs from my real opinions.

I mean... there are a lot of viable planets in our little slice of the solar system pie. You can count on five or six hands the numbers... because they are mind boggling. I'm not sure if we are the center of all the solar systems but I am sure of the fact that a galaxy is a universe.

I mean... there are a lot of viable planets in our little slice of the solar system pie. You can count on five or six hands the numbers... because they are mind boggling. I'm not sure if we are the center of all the solar systems but I am sure of the fact that a galaxy is a universe.

when i think of solar system pie it reminds me that it is time to take my medicine.

happy-old-lady-e1378824131836.jpg

Space is big because of dark matter.

The best TV show on right now is called
"How The Universe Works" or HTUW
On the Science channel Wednesday nights, season 3. You can find previous episodes on YouTube or the torrents. Thread restored.

Back