adam mitter is displeased

Sponsored Links
BoB_Barker
VeteranX
Old
22 - 02-19-2010, 21:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
He posted screenshots of him commenting on facebook. I found facebook and he listed his sister as a sibling. Posted it (while saying I'd **** her), he cried in a PM to me to take it down but I said no (but still did). He was an ass because he didn't look and was beign a dick so I put it back up. Dio found videos and pictures of her. She's got a rack. Yankee moved thread to private forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantello View Post
I like that dude that tried to private message my sister the thread on TW. Alan Smith was his name? hmm. Thanks mate.
THE PLOT THICKENS DUNN DUNNN DUNNNN

Paging NGFM

Last edited by BoB_Barker; 02-19-2010 at 21:57..
alienkiller
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 02-19-2010, 21:53
Creepy McCreeperson strikes again

dionysus
VeteranX
Old
24 - 02-19-2010, 21:54
haha

Mantello
Veteran++
Old
25 - 02-19-2010, 21:55
Quote:
He posted screenshots of him commenting on facebook. I found facebook and he listed his sister as a sibling. Posted it (while saying I'd **** her), he cried in a PM to me to take it down but I said no (but still did). He was an ass because he didn't look and was beign a dick so I put it back up. Dio found videos and pictures of her. She's got a rack. Yankee moved thread to private forum.
lol you are such a little ***** it's beyond funny anymore. I was an ass to you? How is this being an ass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantello
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Please take the link of my sister down. I honestly don't want that **** posted. She's only 15 ok.
No.
Mate I asked nicely. Please take the link down she's only 15 and being a family member I don't respect the fact that you're invading her privacy.
Well, I did remove the link and you would have noticed that if you had checked the thread. Now I've put it back since you're being a dick.
Mate I want it gone completely ok.
Too late.
That was me being completely polite to you.

gumb0 juan
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 02-19-2010, 21:57
Blah blah drug addict...whatever you're going to say doesn't compare to your pathetic life.

Atleast I don't stalk minors...bottom line.

You need therapy bro

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 02-19-2010, 21:57
Quote:
lol you are such a little ***** it's beyond funny anymore. I was an ass to you? How is this being an ass?

That was me being completely polite to you.
You had a complete breakdown in that thread. It was comical of you saying you were going to your relative IN DA FEDURAL KANGAROO PO-LICE!

PS. You weren't being polite and didn't even look at the thread after my first response.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 02-19-2010, 21:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumb0 juan View Post
Blah blah drug addict...whatever you're going to say doesn't compare to pathetic life.

Atleast I don't stalk minors...bottom line.

You need therapy bro
Are you ****ing retarded? I only posted the link. Nowhere did it say her age. Thanks for knowing what you're talking about cokehead.

Thresh
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
29 - 02-19-2010, 21:58
THIS JUST IN: PEARL HARBOR BOMBED

oh and xcursion is a faggit

dionysus
VeteranX
Old
30 - 02-19-2010, 21:58
Xcursion is a total creep

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
31 - 02-19-2010, 21:58
Quote:
Nowhere did it say her age.
pro-tip: raping adults is a no-no as well

T-Good
Banned
Old
32 - 02-19-2010, 21:59
mantello

you posted her name and **** on your facebook while whining about your ****ty ass DJ gig

you're lucky yankee moved it, you whiny *****.

he didnt do anything but post her pic anyway, you keep whining about it and shes gonna start getting ****ed with

Last edited by T-Good; 02-19-2010 at 22:01..
Mantello
Veteran++
Old
33 - 02-19-2010, 22:00
Quote:
You had a complete breakdown in that thread. It was comical of you saying you were going to your relative IN DA FEDURAL KANGAROO PO-LICE!

PS. You weren't being polite and didn't even look at the thread after my first response.
Hahaha you seriously think I sit on this website all day pressing f5 f5 f5 every 2 or 3 seconds in the hope that someone will come along and post a nice little so you can have some sort of verification that you're actually funny?

If it were anyone else other than the people you're sucking off they'd think you're a pathetic ****ing creepy mother****ing loser.

Rosencrantz
VeteranX
Old
34 - 02-19-2010, 22:01
I, for one, think it could be amusing if Mantello's sister starts posting about how dorky her brother is. Unfortunately, there's also a risk that their wonder twin powers will combine to form ultimate ******ry. I don't think the forum could handle the strain.

Ascoe
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 02-19-2010, 22:01
****s goin down

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 02-19-2010, 22:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
pro-tip: raping adults is a no-no as well
WHAT!?!?!?! THAT'S NEWS TO ME!

Quote:
Hahaha you seriously think I sit on this website all day pressing f5 f5 f5 every 2 or 3 seconds in the hope that someone will come along and post a nice little so you can have some sort of verification that you're actually funny?

If it were anyone else other than the people you're sucking off they'd think you're a pathetic ****ing creepy mother****ing loser.

It was mere minutes between me saying "No" and your response. Plenty of time for you to look in that thread. But then again you were fine with me linking to your facebook but hers was a problem... Nevermind the fact that you linked to her on yours but later claimed you didn't and subsequently edited your profile to not link your sister or mom.

And i Suck people off? Really? So obviously anyone that laughs at you is someone I suck off. Gotcha.

Mantello
Veteran++
Old
37 - 02-19-2010, 22:02
Oh and I guess the only reason why it was moved was because I actually pm'd every General Section Moderator threatening that if they don't do something about the thread I will take legal action (as said before) from the Federal Police and virtually this website you like to call a gaming forum would be nothing but another has been for Branzone.

I was **** ****ing serious.

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 02-19-2010, 22:04
THREATENED BY MANTELLO

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 02-19-2010, 22:05
Quote:
Oh and I guess the only reason why it was moved was because I actually pm'd every General Section Moderator threatening that if they don't do something about the thread I will take legal action (as said before) from the Federal Police and virtually this website you like to call a gaming forum would be nothing but another has been for Branzone.

I was **** ****ing serious.
General Section Moderator? What? There are 4 people that are mods of General Discussion. You sent all of them PMs crying?

Funny, you're raging hard again.

Your sister is very ******** worthy. Going to cry again to have this thread removed too?

T-Good
Banned
Old
40 - 02-19-2010, 22:05
good luck w/ that

keep threatening us, i'll be sure your family and sister find out about their son who just recently came out of the closet

Page 2 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page whoa

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kayla wantopolous , kayla wantopoulos , lemon licked my butthole , reported by mantello , tw shutdown by mantello