[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

• Total voters
When I saw that video of him in his office in Kyiv, it means nothing. He lies all the time and this is a globalist war. He probably has a fake movie set like Biden does.

If you know you're going to war, would be easy to set up a set anywhere beforehand. I bet a lot of world leaders have fake sets of their real office.

Quit calling this a war. It's not a war it's an invasion or maybe a conflict. Wars have two or more sides attacking each other.

Same with fights. It's not a fight if all one party is doing is covering their face.

does anyone remember when the same tw analysts thought trump was on an aircraft carrier when he was at walter reed

No. Only you remember that cael.

So is the Russian "40 mile convoy" a freedom convoy or not?

19KkIH4.png

juggs is trying to memory hole trump being on a ship in the Pacific something multiple people *cough* gouge *cough* posted about

i member jade helm it was a great movie with George C. Scott playing General Patton. Two thumbs up but he never really slapped that one guy

When I saw that video of him in his office in Kyiv, it means nothing. He lies all the time and this is a globalist war. He probably has a fake movie set like Biden does.

If you know you're going to war, would be easy to set up a set anywhere beforehand. I bet a lot of world leaders have fake sets of their real office.

If Russia were a real global power they'd have destroyed his real office by now and we would know for sure that this is a fake set.

But they're just another backwards shit hole rofl

Back