Originally Posted by havax View Post

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1068 - 09-27-2022, 12:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
This is a pretty great summary list of corrupt FBI doings..

Think The FBI Deserves The Benefit Of The Doubt? Think Again
That's a pretty stunning summary of the last 6 years.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1069 - 09-27-2022, 13:14
I watched Synth's video about trying to damn orange man bad. Very entertaining hahaha. Fun to listen to the narrative and hear how overblown it was. I don't know much about the younger Donald and never saw any of the You're Fired shows which came after I think this video was made right? (although now I think it's a prophetic phrase for what should happen to DC)

I wonder if Synth will read about the corrupt FBI Plas, it is laid out truth about the Deep Administrative State attacks on Donald Jenius Trump

Last edited by SeVeReD; 09-27-2022 at 13:27..
Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
1070 - 09-27-2022, 18:31
This was long suspected on day 1. I remember reading earlier that the man who would message people about bombs and underground tunnels was never identified.

Also read on Revolver that when the FBI does this stuff, only a small number of people have full "operational awareness." So you have informants working with other informants, but they don't know who is who.

In the 70's when they were going after the KKK it was revealed that something like 20-25% of all KKK members were informants. You probably had some clans where 50%+ were all feds I'd bet.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1071 - 09-28-2022, 10:01

Havax bringing the lulz

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
1072 - 09-28-2022, 11:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
I watched Synth's video about trying to damn orange man bad. Very entertaining hahaha. Fun to listen to the narrative and hear how overblown it was. I don't know much about the younger Donald and never saw any of the You're Fired shows which came after I think this video was made right? (although now I think it's a prophetic phrase for what should happen to DC)

I wonder if Synth will read about the corrupt FBI Plas, it is laid out truth about the Deep Administrative State attacks on Donald Jenius Trump
take your meds

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1073 - 09-28-2022, 13:01
make your beds

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
1074 - 09-28-2022, 13:10
Not even mid-afternoon, and you somehow got this dumpster fire of a site to reignite.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1075 - 09-28-2022, 13:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucXNO2D9EpU
lulz

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1076 - 09-29-2022, 11:21
Any of you low level cheating operatives out there
Under the Bus You Will Go

30 ex-FBI agents stand up to support whistleblower who exposed bias

Quote:
***8220;It***8217;s time to stop the FBI from being the enforcer of a political party***8217;s ideology,***8221; says Ernie Tibaldi, a retired agent from San Francisco. ***8220;We need to re-establish the FBI as the apolitical and independent law enforcement entity that it always was.***8221;
're-establish' hahahah NO
Disband the FBI

Last edited by SeVeReD; 09-29-2022 at 11:28..
Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1077 - 09-29-2022, 12:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozza Mate View Post
Why is that a 'bomb'?
The FBI has a history of infiltrating suspected white supremist organizations and actively promoting violence and crimes within the organization in order to break up the groups. This is basically entrapment, which is illegal.

There is also some speculation that the FBI informants actively promoted violence against the capitol police on the Jan 6th protest, urging people to attack barricades and police lines.

That's also illegal.

So, yeah, it is sort of a big deal.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1078 - 09-30-2022, 12:31
Durham Prosecutes FBI Informants, While Protecting Their Handlers

Quote:
..While Durham did not dispute the FBI's apparent complicity in the fraud, he waved it aside as immaterial to the case at hand. "The fact that the FBI apparently did not identify or address these inconsistencies is of no moment," he said in his filing.

At the same time, Durham acknowledged agents allowed the fabrications to contaminate their wiretap warrants ***8211; noting they were "an important part of the FISA applications targeting Carter Page." But he stopped short of blaming the FBI, even for incompetence. According to Durham, the nation's premiere law enforcement agency was misled by a serial liar and con man.

"He's painting it as though the FBI was duped when the FBI was more than willing to take the initiative and go after Trump," Kamenar said, adding that though Danchenko may have been a liar, he was a useful liar to FBI officials and others in the Justice Department who were pursuing Trump...
Quote:
..So far, Durham has focused on the "any other person" part of his mandate. Federal officials and employees appear to be getting a pass....

Last edited by SeVeReD; 09-30-2022 at 12:54..
uno
VeteranXX
Old
1079 - 09-30-2022, 12:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
The FBI has a history of infiltrating suspected organizations and actively promoting violence and crimes within counter-culture organizations in order to break up the groups. This is basically entrapment, which is illegal.
FTFY. Their corruption needs no qualifiers.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1080 - 09-30-2022, 13:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
FTFY. Their corruption needs no qualifiers.
Except they almost exclusively target white supremists. They consistently label any group of white males playing soldier in the woods as extremists and the #1 threat to our republic.

Yet, historically, it has been the far left that are the most radical, violent extremists in this country from the 1960s on. The SLA, the Weather Underground, the 1968 chicago riots, all the way to today's groups like antifa and BLM. Over and over it's these groups that murder, burn and loot.

But yeah, overweight white guys running around in the woods shooting paper targets are the real threat.

Page 54 of 78

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The FBI, CIA, DOJ... ARE CORRUPT

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
american stasi , dare knew the truth , kys manlet , kys midge