[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

LA County Hillary differential: +1,273,485
NY County Hillary differential: +456,546
Bronx County Hillary differential: +283,979
Queens County Hillary differential: +334,839
Kings County Hillary differential: +461,433

Los Angeles and New York City alone gave Hillary Clinton 2,810,282 votes of her popular vote, enough by themselves to cover the lead and then some. 12 of the 20 states she won don't require Photo ID to vote, including NY and CA. In both states you're not required to provide any ID to register, no Social Security number or Drivers License is required. Literally anyone can sign up, so long as they swear they're a citizen, and no ID will be checked when they vote.

There are an estimated 11,000,000 illegal immigrants in the US. 1,062,000 are estimated to live in LA County, and 750,000 are estimated to live in New York City. Now I highly doubt that many, or all of them voted, but to sit there and claim it didn't happen at all, or in small numbers is ludicrous on its face. They're free to register and vote without ID, and they live in locations where absolutely nobody would bother to check their ID anyway for political reasons. Vote early and often.

The only reason Democrats fight so hard against ID laws is because they might actually put California and New York back into play as swing states, and that terrifies them.

So Democrats do well in NY and CA?? Impossible!

I live in NY and while we don't need ID to vote, you do need ID to register:

Verifying your identity
We’ll try to check your identity before Election
Day, through the DMV number (driver’s license
number or non-driver ID number), or the last
four digits of your social security number,
which you’ll fill in below.
If you do not have a DMV or social security
number, you may use a valid photo ID, a current
utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, government
check or some other government document that
shows your name and address. You may include a
copy of one of those types of ID with this form—
be sure to tape the sides of the form closed.
If we are unable to verify your identity before
Election Day, you will be asked for ID when
you vote for the first time.

Right from the form to register

http://www.elections.erie.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/VoterRegForm-English.pdf

Don't get me wrong, it isn't foolproof, but it isn't like illegals can just walk up and start clicking buttons to vote.

You completely missed the point. The form doesn't require anything to verify that you are in fact a citizen. The only "proof" you need is proof of residence. And since they know that illegals will all vote Democrat, in a Democrat stronghold nobody would challenge their voting anyway. It's why they don't want ID. With ID, they would have to turn people away. If they turn people away, vote counts drop. If vote counts drop, they don't win the state. If they don't win the state, the lose the election.

There is nothing preventing illegals from voting in those locations, and those locations are demonstrably pivotal to the outcome of the popular vote.

LA County Hillary differential: +1,273,485
NY County Hillary differential: +456,546
Bronx County Hillary differential: +283,979
Queens County Hillary differential: +334,839
Kings County Hillary differential: +461,433

Los Angeles and New York City alone gave Hillary Clinton 2,810,282 votes of her popular vote, enough by themselves to cover the lead and then some. 12 of the 20 states she won don't require Photo ID to vote, including NY and CA. In both states you're not required to provide any ID to register, no Social Security number or Drivers License is required. Literally anyone can sign up, so long as they swear they're a citizen, and no ID will be checked when they vote.

There are an estimated 11,000,000 illegal immigrants in the US. 1,062,000 are estimated to live in LA County, and 750,000 are estimated to live in New York City. Now I highly doubt that many, or all of them voted, but to sit there and claim it didn't happen at all, or in small numbers is ludicrous on its face. They're free to register and vote without ID, and they live in locations where absolutely nobody would bother to check their ID anyway for political reasons. Vote early and often.

The only reason Democrats fight so hard against ID laws is because they might actually put California and New York back into play as swing states, and that terrifies them.

^ This.

If anyone was paying attention during election night, you would have seen CNN call California with 0% reporting.

OMFG I agree with that neonazi -SS-

The End Is NEAR

It's great being a neonazi Libertarian.

I will force you to do exactly nothing you dont want to, infringe on your Rights, or consider you my property (like a democrat or republican does).

:)

You see the backwards logic though, right? Trump makes a very serious claim of millions of illegal voters, but now the burden of proof falls to everyone else to "disprove" it.

I'm sure there is voter fraud, but it is so low that it doesn't matter, even in this relatively close election. Unless you are getting into Bush v Gore territory where it comes down to hundreds of votes, a few dozen fraudulent ones don't matter.

It is kind of hard to prove the non-existence of something.

I mean, 3 hot supermodels snuck in my house last night and we had crazy sex. Prove it didn't happen!

Uh, you really should read that again (your logic is flawed) or you're stretching. Both sides were clearly addressed and makes both dems and reps put up or shut the fuck up.

There's a video out there of a reporter who went to vote using a fake name, and they were going to let her do it. Forgot the state and the name she used, but it was a popular name and they were like sure, you can vote.

^ This.

If anyone was paying attention during election night, you would have seen CNN call California with 0% reporting.

Well, I can call NY and CA for the 2020 election right now too... with or without voter id laws. :)

All I know is my area is very, very, very heavily democrat and the only foreigners around are Canucks.

Doesn't mean it happens or doesn't happen. There are lots and lots of immigrants in red states too.

Uh, you really should read that again (your logic is flawed) or you're stretching. Both sides were clearly addressed and makes both dems and reps put up or shut the fuck up.

The problem is there's a difference between what you/Fool are saying vs Trump.

Trump said that he knows about millions of fraudulent votes, votes for Hillary, and that he actually won the popular election.

You and Fool are saying that it is possible some slip through.

Those are two very, very different things.

This is my beef with Trump supporters. He says something completely nuts, but everyone else tones it way down.

Just an example:
-Trump says Mexicans are rapists and murderers
his supporters translate that to:
-we need to do more to tighten up the border

Trump speaks figuratively. His supporters know this as does anyone with a brain....

The media and Democrats want to take him literally.

fuck trump tbh fascist communism is not my thing, but im sure its gonna polarize the country again into social war so im hoping to rally my anti-prison causes with the new green party or something

The problem is there's a difference between what you/Fool are saying vs Trump.

Trump said that he knows about millions of fraudulent votes, votes for Hillary, and that he actually won the popular election.

You and Fool are saying that it is possible some slip through.

Those are two very, very different things.

This is my beef with Trump supporters. He says something completely nuts, but everyone else tones it way down.

Just an example:
-Trump says Mexicans are rapists and murderers
his supporters translate that to:
-we need to do more to tighten up the border

Again you're completely missing the point and misconstruing context. It's not about whether 3 million voted, or whether it was only 10,000. It's about that they can, and there's nothing preventing them from doing so. It's a call to attention. There are rapists coming across the border, not because they're mexicans, but because they're fucking rapists. There are illegals voting in this country, possibly by the millions, because they can and nobody's really trying to stop them.

We could stop it easily. So easily it only takes one line item, requiring proof of citizenship to register instead of proof of residence. So why the pushback? What's the problem with that? Oh that's right, many states are now within 1-2% in either direction and the potential loss of voters who have no legal right to do so in the first place might swing it in a direction that you personally don't want to see it go.

b4I16xH.jpg

Again you're completely missing the point and misconstruing context. It's not about whether 3 million voted, or whether it was only 10,000. It's about that they can, and there's nothing preventing them from doing so. It's a call to attention. There are rapists coming across the border, not because they're mexicans, but because they're fucking rapists. There are illegals voting in this country, possibly by the millions, because they can and nobody's really trying to stop them.

We could stop it easily. So easily it only takes one line item, requiring proof of citizenship to register instead of proof of residence. So why the pushback? What's the problem with that? Oh that's right, many states are now within 1-2% in either direction and the potential loss of voters who have no legal right to do so in the first place might swing it in a direction that you personally don't want to see it go.

I think the massive conspiracy thing falls a little flat. Show me an example where a Republican crackdown on voter fraud has had positive results? Why does everyone freak out when people ask for more gov't involvement with guns? Because everyone knows, they'll fuck it up royally.

It does seem odd to me that I can just vote with a name. As I said before, what prevents me from using my neighbor's name? What if I went in my Grandpa's old district and tried to vote? If someone wants me to show my driver's license to vote - fine with me. Don't get me started on the DMV, my picture is from when I was 18, I'm now 42. So how good is that? People who actually need to see picture ID do a double take and I have to explain to them - does that look like my kid in the picture? Well it is 20+ years old.

My wife and I have been married 17 years, yet she still has to vote under her maiden name through her old district because every time she fills out the form nothing happens.

I think Trump is throwing out a red herring. I think people are giving gov't too much credit. Disorganization is the issue over actual fraud.

For the people who typically argue for less gov't in everything, you seem to want to add a lot of it, just in a different way.

alot of handwaving but completely ignore fools question

We could stop it easily. So easily it only takes one line item, requiring proof of citizenship to register instead of proof of residence. So why the pushback?

basically what the jews do is they find someone else's house and then they go to it and form a jew hive nesting themselves into the other ppls hive and say tom let me sleep on ur couch on this island paradise with mr.luc ty

Back