This is for you Trump voters.

Intel, AMD, nVidia, Facebook, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle, Apple, Google/Alphabet, Air BnB, Uber, Pandora, Disney, Tesla, to name a few, are all HQed/based/were started in California.

Yes, go pay more for all of those and get started on your domestic replacements.

half of those companies would shut up shop and move to america if california seceded. and salesforce is doomed to fail anyway, no worries on that one.

so much anlrage

y r ppl talking about california secession? who cares? all the californians want is attention (that is y they all live in hollywood) and ur giving it 2 them by entertaining their silly notions (which they stole from texans anyway)

no ur discounting all the ppl who think like me and who would quickly move north.
if cali secedes, they will quickly see how fucked they are.

so much anlrage

y r ppl talking about california secession? who cares? all the californians want is attention (that is y they all live in hollywood) and ur giving it 2 them by entertaining their silly notions (which they stole from texans anyway)

oh we know they won't secede, it's all talk and poor me look at me bullshit. but it's interesting to think of the consequences if they would. :shrug:

oh we know they won't secede, it's all talk and poor me look at me bullshit. but it's interesting to think of the consequences if they would. :shrug:

this is true. and bam could probly weigh in on this. but its stupid to think it would ever really happen

California is free to secede. The trade deal they would have to negotiate with the US to survive would be pretty funny.

this just will never ever happen. we enjoy too much success how we are.

despite the drought, which plagues us.

Last edited:
Where are the non-leftist citations on this?
Can't find any.

we are in a very interesting time right now with regards to the media. for the first time in 8 years, the msm is going to become the 'peoples' media once again and report on every little thing Trump (federal govt) does 'wrong', which of course will be everything, and the media outlets that we have been going to that was/is reporting on the bad shit Obama was doing (conspiracy websites), will now be in defense mode.

Back