[What should I do, besides posting pictures of my ****] by Kahüla - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [What should I do, besides posting pictures of my ****]
Page 3 of 8
link_
Old
41 - 08-27-2008, 20:05
Don't burn any bridges. Though, I would be upfront about it with your boss. Let him know that you know he is telling people you got fired. And go from there.

If all else fails this is a great idea:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantred View Post
also, pay a lawyer a few bucks to send a letter about slander with threatening overtones.

You'd be suprised how many idiot small business owner's asses clench right up over legal letterhead.
People get really nervous when lawyers send them letters.

Sponsored Links
0wN5
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 08-27-2008, 20:06
can I paaaaalease see your titties?

eh? eh?

Channel 03
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 08-27-2008, 20:07
Nothing.

HomeSlice
VeteranX
Old
44 - 08-27-2008, 20:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by link_ View Post
People get really nervous when lawyers send them letters.
We also get very nervous when we don't see ****.

-]DoW[-RedDeath
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 08-27-2008, 20:08
that's the worst part about working with a small business -- half of them will take it personal when you leave and get nasty.

P Masta Flex
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
46 - 08-27-2008, 20:08
post pics of your ****

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
47 - 08-27-2008, 20:09
Tell the client the truth, and **** them.

It's not worth it for an employer to give a bad reference (specially if it's not obviously, and provably true) because you can sue them.

Probably not worth it to you either, but considering you made this thread, you may as well. The risk is minimal, and you already have a job lined up.

mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 08-27-2008, 20:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripLikeIDo View Post
If you need help on how a female should make a thread on TW, THIS is a "way ****ing better one".

Eve knows how this place works. You on the other hand apparently still don't know your role here after 3 years.

If you want our honest opinions, you're going to need to barter with us first.

The only thing you have of any value is your **** (since you were unluckily born a woman).

If you show us the fun bags, you will earn our respect and only then will you truly become "one of the guys".

Last edited by mstrike; 08-27-2008 at 20:25..
guard|an
VeteranX
Old
49 - 08-27-2008, 20:10
Just become an online model and use TW as your "launch pad"

aka show your ****

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
50 - 08-27-2008, 20:11
pics of your wonderful ass.

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
51 - 08-27-2008, 20:11
pics of your blown out *******

LowJacK
VeteranX
Old
52 - 08-27-2008, 20:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by |V| View Post
Tell the client the truth, and **** them.

It's not worth it for an employer to give a bad reference (specially if it's not obviously, and provably true) because you can sue them.

Probably not worth it to you either, but considering you made this thread, you may as well. The risk is minimal, and you already have a job lined up.

The client isn't going to care.

This sounds like a perfect reason to go on a killing spree. I'd murder your ex-boss and anyone who gets in the way.

HomeSlice
VeteranX
Old
53 - 08-27-2008, 20:13
I'll murder your ex-boss for photos of your ****.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 08-27-2008, 20:13
Just send a gift basket to the clients you want to steal inform of your new location of employment with a note saying something along the lines "It was a pleasure doing business with you... oh, by the way I've included my business card should you want to contact me."

don't send out emails, that's just tacky, at least send out a card with your business card attached.

don't these belong to you?

def
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 08-27-2008, 20:17
You're fine. If you hate the place and people, be glad you're quittin and move on. Don't sweat the small things (as this won't come back to bite you)

boom
Veteran++
Old
56 - 08-27-2008, 20:17

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 08-27-2008, 20:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie View Post
Just send a gift basket to the clients you want to steal inform of your new location of employment with a note saying something along the lines "It was a pleasure doing business with you... oh, by the way I've included my business card should you want to contact me."

don't send out emails, that's just tacky, at least send out a card with your business card attached.

don't these belong to you?

They do!

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
58 - 08-27-2008, 20:20
the closest xcursion will ever get to a female breast

Stealth
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 08-27-2008, 20:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahüla View Post
The clients are not following btw ... They're the company's clients whom I had to deal with pretty much everyday, so I got kinda friendly with some of them.

I don't think they would give me a bad ref at this point ...

We'll see. Anyway, it doesn't seem like I have a problem finding jobs, I'm not worried about that at all. I just hate the fact that this company gets away with looking so ****ing professional when they're the last ones being like that.
Welcome to the corporate world. I'm guessing this was your first semi-real job?

Lesson learned. Companies don't give a **** about you. Do your job to the best of your ability and move on to a new one with higher pay. Keep doing this and you'll probably be running that ****ty company within 10 years. Loyalty to one company is worthless and will get you nowhere in most cases, so don't stay in the same position for too long if you want to move up the ladder.

I don't know how it is in Canada, but you definitely can't use antics like that in the states. If you want to get creative, you can always send out a professional letter with a **** you undertone:

"Hey everyone, this is Kahula (slutty jew whore). I wanted to inform you all that I was recently offered a new position with <insert company here>. After careful consideration, I decided this opportunity was a better fit for my career path. Working as a <title> will help me develop the skills necessary to blah blah blah blah (this is the part where you say what a big shooter you're going to be and imply how disorganized/****ty your old company is without actually saying it).

It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you all the best in the future. Any future requests can be directed to: <e-mail of douchebag at your old company that is taking over your job functions>. (This will make it look like you're actually sending out the letter to give them contact information, instead of bragging about how great your new job is.)

Be sure to CC your old boss for full '**** you' effect. Good luck and welcome to corporate bull**** land.

Edit: I'm saying this with the assumption that your boss is being a dick and is trying to **** you over. If you can avoid drama, then do it.

Last edited by Stealth; 08-27-2008 at 20:24..
HomeSlice
VeteranX
Old
60 - 08-27-2008, 20:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
the closest xcursion will ever get to a female breast
If you press your face hard enough up against an LCD screen, it has give like a fake tit.

Page 3 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [What should I do, besides posting pictures of my ****]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
e-knights assemble , jew boob , juggs has a jew crush , kahula lays jew eggs , omfg where are the tits , post pics of your tits , tits or gtfo , tits- show us yours , tits?