kura has 88k posts [AFN]

maybe we can turn it into a poll

petition to change thread title to:

kura has 88k posts and trop is still not a doctor [AFN] (poll)

i don't give a shit if you believe me or not. I know I went to medical school, I have a degree, I am in my residency and a guy is dead because of me.

I couldn't care less whether some people on the internet believe I am a doctor or not.

a lot of people have the school they attended in their signature. I guess to you the harvard hoodie I have is because I feel the need to prove something?

i'm not an idiot so i don't come to quick rash internet based judgements. which would be why i even asked the question, and it doesnt seem that youve provided an answer. you have shown what you're defensive about

sure alot of people have their school in their sig, however i question the % of people that have a school sig that is bigger than 95% of other sigs and in colors that directly contrast with the forum

scalpel + inexperience + emergency + old man = dead old man

happens more often than you think, there wasn't even an inquiry but I still went through a lot of alcohol that month

that's right about the time I started to realize this might not have been the best path for me

my family was dirt poor yet I still managed to attend harvard. I am proud of that and my family is proud of that so I have no problem displaying my academic heritage.

ook but my point would be you're displaying it on tribalwar

that's like driving a ferrari through a sandstorm of poop, just to say - hey i got a ferrari. and your sig isnt just any ferrari, its a blinged out, off-color ferrari sittin on 22's

failplane.jpg

ook but my point would be you're displaying it on tribalwar

that's like driving a ferrari through a sandstorm of poop, just to say - hey i got a ferrari. and your sig isnt just any ferrari, its a blinged out, off-color ferrari sittin on 22's

hey, that is a good analogy that also makes sense.

i'm not an idiot so i don't come to quick rash internet based judgements. which would be why i even asked the question, and it doesnt seem that youve provided an answer. you have shown what you're defensive about

sure alot of people have their school in their sig, however i question the % of people that have a school sig that is bigger than 95% of other sigs and in colors that directly contrast with the forum

Have any money?
I could use a "loan."

Hey guys I attended MIT and worked on that thing that is going to start a black hole and destroy the earth.

As long as Gigafool doesn't have another year where he makes 30,000+ posts, I may just get there.

i wonder how many times kura has used this as a defense mechanism when someone makes fun of him for being a jobless loser with 90,000 posts :lol:

Back