[Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style

Vintage is home. For those that don't know, Vintage is Hellrasir's teenage brother, and was completely creeped out by the fact that people from TribalWar were in his house. He retreats to his room to play xbox360, and only communicates with us in grunts.

there's a funny mental picture

AKUMA IS A LIAR?

OMFG.

Weird. This UH Manoa university student could see it over the internet but no, no Duke graduating M3 owner could ever. ;p

I thought you were smarter then this ayz, seriously. From the way he posts and the obvious attempts to grab attention, reminds me of a former friend in high school. A fucking douche.

edit: if any of you guys come to hawaii, I'll take you guys out to lunch.

Last edited:
ayz said:
At this point i am belligerent so I go to the bar, put about 4-5 straws together into a really long straw, and start walking around sneaking my straw into people's drinks.

lolx10

what part of NY is this? how were there no violent altercations?

Last edited:
Edit: Oh, when we woke up, the first thing Akuma says is "LOL last night was crazy but even with all the drama going on, i still got laid, how awesome is that, LOL"

hahaha, I missed that

so he fucked a girl in his aunts house with all of you around

Edit: While we are at the bar just drinking and telling stories, Akuma chimes in "Yeah back when I was in college" and it's like the record scratched. Everyone stops, "When the fuck were you in college", "Don't you mean back when you were at verizon" :lol:

how the fuck did akuma get laid after acting like that?

i really need to go to ny since the bitches must put out like nobody's business

Akuma is fucking pathetic he told everyone on TW he graduated from Dartmouth College and then later his friend in real life that was in z2 told everyone on TW he was full of shit.

He worked for Verizon Wireless as a sales manager for some crappy store, and now is a commercial "real estate appraiser" which by the way makes maximum of 50K a year w/ no college degree or real estate certifications. That also probably has to due with why he can't afford to live in NY and lives in some shitty part of NJ. Ayz and all these people have real jobs and careers which is how they can afford to go out Akuma doesn't manage his money and probably shouldn't even be going out to bars every night.

AKUMA IS A LIAR?

OMFG.

Weird. This UH Manoa university student could see it over the internet but no, no Duke graduating M3 owner could ever. ;p

I thought you were smarter then this ayz, seriously. From the way he posts and the obvious attempts to grab attention, reminds me of a former friend in high school. A fucking douche.

edit: if any of you guys come to hawaii, I'll take you guys out to lunch.

i've hung out with him before multiple times

i guess this is the only time when he was in the hot seat and then consequently demonstrated he only cares about himself and his myspace sluts

shut the fuck up and go back to reading, stop posting in my thread

jersey36.JPG

on the left ztir

From mike himself: "Standards, I have none"

the one on the left?????

ugh

I thought maybe at least the other one

holy crap that girl has fucked up teeth

she could eat an apple through chain linked fence

I guess z2 solutions rip off template site didn't pad Akuma's bank account at all nor did Verizon Wireless cell phone stand in the NJ strip mall. :lol:

big surprise, akuma is cheap, broke, a tool who prioritizes random ugly whores over his friends, and unfathomably stupid

just, wow

Back