i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

did she pick navydoc as a screen name for novelty or what

did navydentalclinicpettyofficer93 not have the same ring or something i dont understand

icfire is a fucking pillhead

dude is incoherent 95% of the time

wait am I deforming his character I don't even know

You're not going to defame him more than his own posts already have. Now we see that his daughter has an even shakier grasp of English than her old man.

excuse me vanster this thread is about deformation not defamation please go back and read page one

Reactions: God
You're not going to defame him more than his own posts already have. Now we see that his daughter has an even shakier grasp of English than her old man.

:rofl: yeah, tell me how I've defamed myself there numbnuts.

naptown hasn't gotten shit right yet so...

I'll tell her she was wrong to do this though. She has better things to do, this sort of shit is my entertainment.

Last edited:
:rofl: yeah, tell me how I've defamed myself there numbnuts.

How about this reasoning. Naptown will find a reply from you in any thread, say "sup pedofile" and you go off the deep end with a fucking paragraph reply. (OMG MY INTERNET REPUTATION, OH NO!) It's nearly identical to when I was younger and picked on my sister growing up. No props to Naptown for picking such an easy target.

How about this reasoning. Naptown will find a reply from you in any thread, say "sup pedofile" and you go off the deep end with a fucking paragraph reply. (OMG MY INTERNET REPUTATION, OH NO!) It's nearly identical to when I was younger and picked on my sister growing up. No props to Naptown for picking such an easy target.

Yeah, and you want to believe I'm concerned about my internet reputation when I goad him.

He's a fucking internet tough guy, aka a fucking pussy.

I do believe I've mentioned that or implied it at a minimum numerous times in the last year to two.

Are you that fucking slow?

How can you claim to be a thug when mommy and daddy have to pay your way through school?

How about answer that for the gallery there naptown? Mr bogus

I don't think thugs sit behind the computer as much as Naptown does for one. For two, saying it doesn't get to you when it obviously does make no difference, everyone sees that.
And if he is an internet tough guy, a "pussy" as you say, then what's that make you exactly?

I don't think thugs sit behind the computer as much as Naptown does for one. For two, saying it doesn't get to you when it obviously does make no difference, everyone sees that.
And if he is an internet tough guy, a "pussy" as you say, then what's that make you exactly?

you think you think.

Back