Old
173561 - 01-20-2021, 17:17
dominion makes a helluva votin machine

Sponsored Links
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
173562 - 01-20-2021, 17:18
I don't understand the soy thing, is that fake media crap as to what makes a man?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173563 - 01-20-2021, 17:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I think this would trail off a bit if you didn't keep acting like someone told you to run home and get your ****in shinebox.
I would think you would know by now i don't care what you think.

You're reading text bubba...you can't read inflection, tone, so anything you're adding to it past reading is just what your own little mind is adding to what you're reading...likely because its YOUR state of mind you're reading it under. Now get back over there with your girlfriends and pre-type your 'reee' and 'seething' reply

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
173564 - 01-20-2021, 17:19
nobody in discord voice chat. Come here my manly voice.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
173565 - 01-20-2021, 17:20
Wonder if juggs will ever realize that defending yourself makes people think you are angry. Defending yourself with paragraphs makes people think you are seething.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
173566 - 01-20-2021, 17:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Now get back over there with your girlfriends and pre-type your 'reee' and 'seething' reply
this is exactly what i imagine someone who is seething would post tho

uno
VeteranXX
Old
173567 - 01-20-2021, 17:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Wonder if juggs will ever realize that defending yourself makes people think you are angry.
Im not sure if hes ever even seem himself in a mirror

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173568 - 01-20-2021, 17:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
okay guys we lost because significantly more than half the voting population of the country thought we were ****ing assholes just like the rest of the world did so let's double down on exactly the sort of racist toxicity that made them detest us that'll show them idiots that we were right all along !!

?

I'm fascinated by the mediated sociology of this all

the last mass-hysteria event of this scale was lady diana
Why aren't you as interested in your own country as you are ours? You have likely never been here, never will be and don't understand anything about whats going on here past what you're being fed by the media.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173569 - 01-20-2021, 17:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Wonder if juggs will ever realize that defending yourself makes people think you are angry.
Because thats how they read it...doesn't mean that you are. So however you read replies isn't really my issue.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
173570 - 01-20-2021, 17:22
He doesn't care about the US juggs, he just likes watching you care about him caring.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173571 - 01-20-2021, 17:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
I don't understand the soy thing, is that fake media crap as to what makes a man?
I always thought that was pretty clear. Further you get away from urban centers the less likely you are to see people who go out of their way for the latest fad.

I have some areas around me if you asked for that out you might get beat up. Not much to do with right or left. Just city hipster vs everyone else and some liberals I know hate that more than anyone.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
173572 - 01-20-2021, 17:24
I still find it amazing that a third of our voting population could not be bothered to vote

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
173573 - 01-20-2021, 17:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
anything you're adding to it past reading is just what your own little mind is adding to what you're reading...likely because its YOUR state of mind you're reading it under.
my word, much like monkeys coming up w/ shakespeare, juggs has accidentally managed to bash out the inklings of marxist critical theory and the concept of mediated communications

the internet is a truly wonderful thing, guess juggs needs to get his red star badge now

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
173574 - 01-20-2021, 17:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
I still find it amazing that a third of our voting population could not be bothered to vote
A third of our nation is not even eligible to vote

cael
VeteranXX
Old
173575 - 01-20-2021, 17:27
well not yet

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
173576 - 01-20-2021, 17:28
puerto rico statehood here we come!

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173577 - 01-20-2021, 17:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
my word, much like monkeys coming up w/ shakespeare, juggs has accidentally managed to bash out the inklings of marxist critical theory and the concept of mediated communications

the internet is a truly wonderful thing, guess juggs needs to get his red star badge now
nothing better than a coffee house philosopher on the internet. i can practically smell the weed and patchouli coming through my monitor

uno
VeteranXX
Old
173578 - 01-20-2021, 17:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
A third of our nation is not even eligible to vote
wat

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
173579 - 01-20-2021, 17:30
I'm not even talking about the illegals. A lot of them probably voted anyway. I'm talking about Americans under the age of 18.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173580 - 01-20-2021, 17:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
puerto rico statehood here we come!
PR doesn't actually want statehood. i doubt it is a concern

Page 8679 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot