[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I think a hick simpleton can hold down a job better than you

Ah bless, you're really trying hard with this sweetie. I've worked 36 years without a break and now I've been unlucky but it doesn't matter because I don't need to work and I'm not looking. You should probably try a different angle but meanwhile I hope you don't lose your menial job due to COVID.

Ah bless, you're really trying hard with this sweetie. I've worked 36 years without a break and now I've been unlucky but it doesn't matter because I don't need to work and I'm not looking. You should probably try a different angle but meanwhile I hope you don't lose your menial job due to COVID.

*chimp sounds intensify*

This is great. A 100 year old dude with severe dementia appointing a twink as part of the health department.

Going to be a fun 4 years boys. Almost as fun as the last 4.

TrumpTards: "The election was fraudulently stolen"
Courts: "Well bring all that evidence to court so we can see it"
TrumpTards: "Uhh, nah it's too hard"
Courts: "K, fuck off then"
TrumpTards: "The election was fraudulently stolen"
Courts: "*sigh* will you just fuck off already"

This is great. A 100 year old dude with severe dementia appointing a twink as part of the health department.

Going to be a fun 4 years boys. Almost as fun as the last 4.

I think it's gonna be a very boring 4/8/12 years actually. The first part spent doing all that laborious cleaning up like when your toddler has had a party with 25 friends, and then just some regular drama-free running the country, once all the Trumptard seething settles down.

Trump himself placed those judges, so are you saying Trumps own judges were corrupt?

You forgot about the court cases didn’t you?

Listen..as much as you want a reaction from people who supported Trump, they are not the cry baby liberals and will just move along for the most part.

Liberals spent 4 years being traitorous. If you don't acknowledge that Dems went on Russia Russia Russia, FISA warrants etc on a fake dossier and then have the stupidity to say "omg the people who entered the capitol are traitors", there isn't much else to say except hope that koolaid tastes good.

As cael said "it's going to be a long 4 years" is true and it's not about Trump.

Back