[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i unironically watched an alex jones video linked from 4chan last night, due to some reference about something or other. it was the first alex jones show i've ever watched. it was hosted on some website called banned.video which i assume is the infrastructure that AJ had to put together after getting band from everywhere. there are some interesting conclusions to draw from that.

his guest made a bunch of crazy statements that IMO are wildly optimistic regarding buiden's augeration, and the news stories that AJ flipped through to help his guest's interview were clearly fakeknew boomer q-anon.

that said, one of the statements made by the guest was "trump is sun tzu executing the brilliant strategy of giving these LITERALLY MIGHT AS WELL BE FASCIST THEM SELFS buidin supporting lefty SJW nutbag freaks rope to hang themselves with" - could pass as demonstrable truth to maney people i wuld hope, with respect to some of the show boating i am thinking that i am seeing in the MSM and on some forms

to quote 1990s dennis hopper nike commercials, bad things man. we can only hope

he has some bizarre range thats for sure

i watched cool hand luke last night and he just made random noises every time they made a wager and somehow was noticeable

the critical drinker has a series on production nightmares about famous films

it wasn't surprising at all that dennis hopper blew through a zip of coke almost every day during apocolypse now

and martin sheen's alcoholic meltdown basically wasn't acting

Everyone knows Cameron is an asshole, but I liked hearing about the lengths he pushed people to. The Island of Dr. Moreau one was also good.

Back