[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:rolleyes:

just as i suspected from the first few idiot posters, don't watch the video, attack the messenger, etc.

I'm learning to embrace the right and their teachings, including your own. To that end, there's no point in debating the topic, just attack the person.

I'm learning to embrace the right and their teachings, including your own. To that end, there's no point in debating the topic, just attack the person.

brilliant

except i've tried to debate topics a million times, and all i've gotten is attacks from people like you.

Lawnshart is still getting sprayed with the hose for looking in childrens windows while they're getting dressed.

139281074_10157595852245178_8178604055269439094_n.png

to mimic the far right, this tactic would be used to conceal the real motivations for your argument (and that you have an argument). i do not think this is what your doing. you have no argument so your resorting to trolls. very weak and lame and in different times, wew lad

"Once set the example of impeaching a President for what, when the excitement of the hour shall have subsided, will be regarded as insufficient causes, as several of those now alleged against the President were decided to be by the House of Representatives only a few months since, and no future President will be safe who happens to differ with a majority of the House and two thirds of the Senate on any measure deemed by them important, particularly if of a political character. Blinded by partisan zeal, with such an example before them, they will not scruple to remove out of the way any obstacle to the accomplishment of their purposes, and what then becomes of the checks and balances of the Constitution, so carefully devised and so vital to its perpetuity? They are all gone."

- Republican Lyman Trumbull of Illinois, opposing the impeachment of Democrat President Andrew Johnson (1868).

I think it's reasonable to suggest that far right inserted themselves into BLM protests to riot, both for personal gain (looting) but also political gain by casting bad press on what would have been a peaceful process if the far right had stayed out of it.

:bigthumb:

I suppose. I think defecating in the Capitol and then smearing it everywhere they could was the most Trump-like thing they could do, so they did that.

Back