[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

99FPXzJ.png

Biden's inauguration will only have viewers from the retards hoping something will happen but won't. Poor dems.. Can you imagine what these morons like Kimmel and Colbert are going to be able to do for the next 4 years now that they can't be an unfunny extension of CNN?

You're going to have to make mandatory voter ID and voter registration to vote + no mail in ballots, unless you're preregistered well in advance for overseas and disabled persons, for me to ever want to vote again.

Also, the Libertarian party will have to gain national debate spots for me to want to ever vote for them. (Presidential)
That will likely never happen thanks to the CPD.

qFXiH48.gif

Pardons:
Statement from the Press Secretary Regarding Executive Grants of Clemency | The White House

Supposedly:
People Trump pardoned:
- Corrupt Democrat politicians and party donors
- Robber barons
- Drug dealers
- Rap artists
- Mass murderers who killed Iraqi civilians for sport

People Trump didn't pardon:
- Journalists
- Whistleblowers
- Wrongly convicted people facing injustice

(Assange & Snowden not on that list)

Also he filled the swamp back up at the last moment:
Executive Order on the Revocation of Executive Order 13770 | The White House

He's got some explaining to do.

I want stats on the rise and fall of "cuck." For that matter, if we go back 20 years, it would be interesting to see the evolution of own--->q0wn-->Pwn and then the decline and relative extinction from colloquial use.

You're going to have to make mandatory voter ID and voter registration to vote + no mail in ballots, unless you're preregistered well in advance for overseas and disabled persons, for me to ever want to vote again.

Also, the Libertarian party will have to gain national debate spots for me to want to ever vote for them. (Presidential)
That will likely never happen thanks to the CPD.

qFXiH48.gif

Pardons:
Statement from the Press Secretary Regarding Executive Grants of Clemency | The White House

Supposedly:

Also he filled the swamp back up at the last moment:
Executive Order on the Revocation of Executive Order 13770 | The White House

He's got some explaining to do.

You could always employ these as your own, personal standards and not apply your restriction of voting rights against their will to other patriots. But ya I see ur not a high priority liberty kinda guy.

All funding for Trump's wall to be stopped by Executive order. Looks like Sleepy Joe is wide awake on day 1 at least. Rejoining WHO and the Paris accord. MAGA is actually getting started today.

I think I might call it a day here. It's been fun, but I think when the bell tolls for Trump around midday today, it's time to lock and HOF this bad boy.

All funding for Trump's wall to be stopped by Executive order. Looks like Sleepy Joe is wide awake on day 1 at least. Rejoining WHO and the Paris accord. MAGA is actually getting started today.

Mexico still has a few hours to pay, so it's not over until it's over.

Back