[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun by Reggs - Page 139 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun
Page 139 of 141
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2761 - 01-21-2022, 13:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
England and most of Western Europe had outlawed slavery at the time that slave owners in the colonies declared independence because they wanted to keep ownership of other humans legal. America was founded by slavers that wanted slave owning to stay legal and claimed taxation with no representation as an excuse.

This excuse is rubbish. Americans gleefully attempted to exterminate an entire race of humans that were already living here. They made an industry of importing humans to be owned goods while the rest of the world had decided it was wrong. At the most fundamental level, America is a racist country.

In last place. America did finally eliminate slavery, but they were the last to do it. Every first world country criminalised slavery, America last.
The Woke Version of American History, by Lavan Demar Hoffman.

now a required textbook in all public school systems gg

Sponsored Links
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2762 - 01-21-2022, 13:54
Quote:
England and most of Western Europe had outlawed slavery at the time that slave owners in the colonies declared independence because they wanted to keep ownership of other humans legal. America was founded by slavers that wanted slave owning to stay legal and claimed taxation with no representation as an excuse.

This excuse is rubbish. Americans gleefully attempted to exterminate an entire race of humans that were already living here. They made an industry of importing humans to be owned goods while the rest of the world had decided it was wrong. At the most fundamental level, America is a racist country.

In last place. America did finally eliminate slavery, but they were the last to do it. Every first world country criminalised slavery, America last.

This is a complete inversion of actual history.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
2763 - 01-21-2022, 13:55
Should the Cherokee not have kicked blacks out?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2764 - 01-21-2022, 13:59
Quote:
Thats not why the colonies declared independence

Quote:
Americans didn't make an industry out of importing humans. The spanish and the portugese made an industry out of buying and selling humans, of which n. america only received about 9% if all slaves. Brazil received the most at around 40%. But nobody is *****ing at the spanish and the portugese, because they don't give a ****.

Quote:
No baby...slavery is still going on. The muslim world is very active in slavery today. You must think that the only type of slave is the black man picking cotton in alabama somewhere.

thats so adorable.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
2765 - 01-21-2022, 14:00
Quote:
ok, and? i mean...good?
Quote:
This excuse is rubbish. Americans gleefully attempted to exterminate an entire race of humans that were already living here. They made an industry of importing humans to be owned goods while the rest of the world had decided it was wrong.
the rest of the world?
i mean, it sounds like you should talk to some of these slave owners and genocidal frontiersmen and let them know about their evil.

Quote:
At the most fundamental level, America is a racist country.
i dont know what this means or what the purpose of saying it?
Quote:
and? is there some sort of scoreboard?
does whatever competition this is have special accommodations for new countries that start from scratch, reject tyrannical dictatorships, implement the greatest document known in human history and use it to resolve their own sins?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2766 - 01-21-2022, 14:02
In Britain - some people wanted to keep slavery and some did not.
There was some warfare on the seas associated with slave ships, pirates and the freeing of slaves by rogue Brit captains. Pirates. The Christians (Quakers) led the charge to abolish slavery using the court system in Britain.
1833 - Slavery abolished in Britain.

In the USA - some people wanted to keep slavery and some did not
1861 - Civil war USA
We went to war and up to 620,000 died fighting about it.
The Republicans led the charge to abolish slavery in the USA.
Now, classic slavery does not exist.

But - what is human trafficking?
What is outsourcing business to countries that have captive labor?
Shouldn't we be discussing and addressing current events?

Last edited by Brasstax; 01-21-2022 at 14:04..
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2767 - 01-21-2022, 14:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
The Woke Version of American History, by Lavan Demar Hoffman.

now a required textbook in all public school systems gg
Since doxxing is what you love to do, you misspelled it.

Keep looking over your shoulder.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
2768 - 01-21-2022, 14:52
Chief Tecumseh of the Shawnee allied himself with the British Crown Under Major-General Isaac Brock against the Americans during the war of 1812.

Tecumseh had organized and rallied numerous Native American bands to form a Native Confederacy which engaged in an active resistance of American expansionism.

Part of the provisions agreed too by the British was a guarantee of land that Tecumseh and his people could call their own that occupied a region roughly around the area of Ohio today. Unfortunately, Tecumseh was killed in the battle of the Thames. With his death, the Confederacy broke apart and became disorganized and ineffective without him.

With the ending of the War of 1812, the British attempted to honor their agreement with Tecumseh by including the restoration of Native boundaries to their 1811 status in the Treaty of Ghent, but the American's refused and the issue was pressed no further by the British.

After the battle of the Thames, it is said that the Americans stripped and scalped Tecumseh's body. No formal record is known of what became of his body afterwards, but it is believed that Canadians recovered and buried it in the border town of Old Sandwich along the Michigan River. In 2018 the town commissioned a bronze statue to commemorate both Tecumseh and Brock by Canadian artist Mark Williams.

Quote:
He who attracted most of my attention was a Shawnee chief, Tecumset [sic], brother to the Prophet, who for the last two years has carried on, contrary to our remonstrances, an active warfare against the United States. A more sagacious or a more gallant warrior does not I believe exist. He was the admiration of every one who conversed with him. - Major-General Sir Isaac Brock.

Quote:
I have with me eight hundred braves. You have an equal number in your hiding place. Come out with them and give me battle; you talked like a brave when we met at Vincennes, and I respected you; but now you hide behind logs and in the earth like a ground hog. Give me your answer.
***8212;***8201;Tecumseh's message to William Henry Harrison at Fort Meigs

RIP badass savage man and once King of Detroit.

Last edited by Hellsfury; 01-21-2022 at 14:55..
Chrom
VeteranXX
Old
2769 - 01-21-2022, 15:00
So what's your point Vanster?

You're just as racist as anyone else.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2770 - 01-21-2022, 15:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrom View Post
So what's your point Vanster?
that's funny

There is no point. There's never a point. You're simply given a pure unfiltered view into his feelz.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2771 - 01-21-2022, 15:28
Quote:
Since doxxing is what you love to do, you misspelled it.

Keep looking over your shoulder.
lmao you're so menacing, mr. 5'4" boomer woman strangler

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
2772 - 01-21-2022, 15:54
Quote:
The Young Turks adopted an anti-slavery stance in the early 20th century.[75] Sultan Abdul Hamid II's personal slaves were freed in 1909 but members of his dynasty were allowed to keep their slaves. Mustafa Kemal Atatürk ended legal slavery in the Turkish Republic. Turkey waited until 1933 to ratify the 1926 League of Nations convention on the suppression of slavery. Nonetheless, illegal sales of girls were reportedly continued at least into the early 1930s. Legislation explicitly prohibiting slavery was finally adopted in 1964.
Slavery in the Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia

~History~

Some people know it, some people are ****ing ignorant or knowingly lie or both

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
2773 - 01-22-2022, 07:18
I just realised my woodchipper may be racist - I think it has a Tecumseh engine

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
2774 - 01-22-2022, 11:58
Indians were the last slave owners in all of America. We had strong arm them into letting their red hands off the blacks in the end. Also, they tried to genocide us first with the Jamestown colony. Then whine when white people fight back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy11DC37u1Y

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2775 - 03-11-2022, 22:15
So - the gun was destroyed and covered by the media.
Quote:
Wisconsin crime lab destroys Kyle Rittenhouse rifle

Wisconsin officials have destroyed the rifle Kyle Rittenhouse used to shoot three people during protests in Kenosha in 2020
One of the fascinating things is that the media still covers Rittenhouse by saying things like "He claims he shot the men in self-defence".

Um - no. He did shoot those men in self-defense and he was found innocent of the charges. So, it's not just him making a claim.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
2776 - 03-11-2022, 22:22
I think Kyle has stated that he wanted the gun destroyed.

Whether or not they destroyed it with/without his official consent and blessing, I don't know.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2777 - 03-11-2022, 22:38

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
2778 - 03-11-2022, 22:56
A more accurate report would be
"They destroyed the rifle that Kyle used in self defence against three violent criminals intent on causing him harm."

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
2779 - 03-11-2022, 23:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
I think Kyle has stated that he wanted the gun destroyed.

Whether or not they destroyed it with/without his official consent and blessing, I don't know.
the gun was destroyed as part of the plea deal for dominic black, who had purchased and kept the rifle for kyle.

kyle had petitioned the court prior to the plea deal to get his **** back, and ar15 with the intention of destroying it

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2780 - 03-11-2022, 23:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
In Britain - some people wanted to keep slavery and some did not.
lol yes, same as here.
As England promised Natives they would never be slaves, and as Arapaho were originally an Algonquin tribe (great lakes, woodland Indians), most of my ancestors that fought in the revolutionary war, fought for The Crown. Ojibwa Chippawe, Cree, and Arapaho, all fought for England.

Page 139 of 141

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
animo is a fucking idiot , flash is retarded , hellsfury internet larp lawyer , saint kyle