[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

hey cael. hows it feel knowing you shilled for literal pedos?

FWas1Uo.jpg

so this thread is 60% tehvul and the rest might as well be emo maga tumblr posts? some things shouldn't have sequels, I guess

idk that just happens to read exactly like 2016 liberal cope, probably just a coincidence. better luck next time I guess

Trump won

Biden is illegitimate

Truth hurts

that stop the steal rally is just one other sign that trump really was an establishment outsider. duh boomers, *all* the selections are stolen. do you really think your smart enough to choose a leader? here we have a special vaccine just for you

idk that just happens to read exactly like 2016 liberal cope, probably just a coincidence. better luck next time I guess

post mammaries hoebag, skittled or not

Ya except there is massive evidence it's true,
-unlike dimo derps in 2016; sure there was election fraud just not enough to put Hillary over the Trump. They didn't make that mistake in 2020, but that makes it obvious. Read the Navarro report? we have the evidence

iu

-RussiaRussiaRussia No evidence
ChinaChinaChina We've shown you clear evidence (along with all the other corrupt countries they've plied)

Curious what Jim, Pam, Merritt, Kasey, and Gary M would think about your "explanation".

Could care less what elected officials think. Can tell you this though. If they all preform adequately I will shill every which a way to get them re-elected.

Lets run the numbers my dear sociopath.

1. Cant get me fired.
2. Cant get me evicted.
3. Cant touch my $.
4. Everyone knows I am a huge faggot.

EDIT: Try your nonsense on someone who does not meet those 4 numbers. Then you will achieve results. You are playing my game. Dumbass.

Last edited:
Back