Tribes 1.41 Summer Tournament

goong2.jpg

nova - i <3 u 4 evr :)

codie - i am bad since 1.41 but i think we rwill still b even

opsayo - u r terrible dueler lol smh

sunday i will try 2 be on tribe if not busy and will take on all challengers

Alright, so I will nullify the buy-in. I am just worried that there is not enough binding interest to have people show up for the match date. That was my motive behind the buy-in.

We can do this tourney without it, but I do hope to organize cash tourneys in the future.

If people want to chip in to support caster coverage, that would be cool.

Id like to start the draft early next week (Monday/Tuesday) but we still need more captains with the current player pool.

Tentative date for the matches will be held on Sunday, August 11.

We'll see how next week goes, and if people have trouble planning for that date we can push it back to Sunday, the 18th.

Lets get this thing rolling. Have a good weekend everyone.

Alright, so I will nullify the buy-in. I am just worried that there is not enough binding interest to have people show up for the match date. That was my motive behind the buy-in.

We can do this tourney without it, but I do hope to organize cash tourneys in the future.

If people want to chip in to support caster coverage, that would be cool.

Id like to start the draft early next week (Monday/Tuesday) but we still need more captains with the current player pool.

Tentative date for the matches will be held on Sunday, August 11.

We'll see how next week goes, and if people have trouble planning for that date we can push it back to Sunday, the 18th.

Lets get this thing rolling. Have a good weekend everyone.

40+ signups and 3 captains to show.

gonna need 3 more capts unless you guys want 4 teams of 10.

you guys can sit around and wait for this to fail or you can join the cause and help make it a success. I would hate to see inexperienced people step up and fill the capts void. If you're a high level player that people will listen to, step it up and become a captain. Don't wait for someone else to do it, pick you, and then bitch about their decisions/skill/etc.

The tourney won't fail if qualified people are leading teams, teaching noobs, and trying to make it fun for everyone. So my advice is to try and make this fun and not sit around like a ticking time-bomb, waiting for something to go wrong.

I explained this in game to sleepy, but I wanted it here for reference also.

Server choice(s) for this tourney should NOT include The Community. Opsayo has an empty and ready to go server screaming for things like this. There is no reason not to use that. Leave Community for the pubs that day.

Back