Remember my Friend who beat me up. by Mr. Hitler - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Remember my Friend who beat me up.
Page 4 of 5
Thread Tools
Rhand Altor
VeteranX
Old
61 - 12-09-2009, 12:39
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hitler View Post
I thought you guy were gonna be more sympathatic
You sure are pathatic.
 
Rhand Altor is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
62 - 12-09-2009, 12:41
Reply With Quote
fake
 
Rayn is offline
 
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
63 - 12-09-2009, 12:43
Reply With Quote
On a side note, all of the roided-out MMA turds need to be put to sleep like the unpredictable animals they really are. They're dangerous. Like Lt. Pete "Maverick" Mitchell's legendary flying style.
 
Edofnor is offline
 
Mr. Hitler
Banned
Old
64 - 12-09-2009, 12:45
Reply With Quote
will you stop calling my damn posts fake, I have real drama in my life man. he keeps ****ing with me and he's gonna get the hollow end of this.


 
Mr. Hitler is offline
 
mandarb
The Real Spiderman++
Old
65 - 12-09-2009, 12:46
Reply With Quote
Fake.

 
mandarb is offline
 
Rhand Altor
VeteranX
Old
66 - 12-09-2009, 12:48
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarb View Post
Fake.



Edit: Same goes for the thug Hitler post.
 
Rhand Altor is offline
 
Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
67 - 12-09-2009, 13:13
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hitler View Post
I thought you guy were gonna be more sympathatic
1) You Snitched on this guy instead of minding your own business
2) You are a crap poster who's only redeeming quality is that you posted a picture of your hot girlfriend

Get real...

Edit: The fact that my gun has Desert Eagle .50 on the side and yours has replicas written down the side etc, etc...
 
Morganstern is offline
 
Rhand Altor
VeteranX
Old
68 - 12-09-2009, 13:18
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganstern View Post
1) You Snitched on this guy instead of minding your own business
2) You are a crap poster who's only redeeming quality is that you posted a picture of your hot girlfriend

Get real...

Edit: The fact that my gun has Desert Eagle .50 on the side and yours has replicas written down the side etc, etc...
Pics?
 
Rhand Altor is offline
 
[MD5]Hash
VeteranX
Old
69 - 12-09-2009, 13:23
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hitler View Post
will you stop calling my damn posts fake, I have real drama in my life man
 
[MD5]Hash is offline
 
antifreeze
VeteranX
Old
70 - 12-09-2009, 13:55
Reply With Quote
Mr. Hitler, lets do something logical. You get new friends, and stay away from them. And don't shoot them because you'll go to jail?

You shouldn't have snitched, instead you should have just left the entire situation and told them to go **** themselves and never talked to them again. After him assaulting you it would be pretty apparent he isn't your "Friend".

Either way, it will catch up to him, he's already got a ****ty ****in life from what it sounds like, he doesn't have his **** together, and he'll either end up getting shot or going to jail on his own. And if not, then hes definitely financially ****ed for the rest of his life with a criminal record.

But, you already went to the cops so now they'll continue to be looking for you for information. While his "goons" are supposedly looking for you as well.
 
antifreeze is offline
 
Last edited by antifreeze; 12-09-2009 at 13:57..
Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
71 - 12-09-2009, 13:57
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhand Altor View Post
Pics?
I forget which thread it was, I think it was something about hostage taking or some non-sense like that...

Edit: Antifreeze, he doesn't deserve a serious answer, let him get what's coming to him.
 
Morganstern is offline
 
antifreeze
VeteranX
Old
72 - 12-09-2009, 14:08
Reply With Quote
Eh well, this thread deserves at least 1. :P

i just can't believe anyone would be that stupid
 
antifreeze is offline
 
veorx
I traded my soul for this title
Contributor
Old
73 - 12-09-2009, 14:11
Reply With Quote
this is dumb

you 'turned him in'

"hey police THIS GUY SELLIN DRUGS GET HIM"
 
veorx is offline
 
Last edited by veorx; 12-09-2009 at 15:21..
Mr. Hitler
Banned
Old
74 - 12-09-2009, 14:23
Reply With Quote
a little more info
after he talked to the cop who didn't buy his bull**** story he called begging me not to put him in jail or he'll go back for 3 years. "I'll do anything man please I can go back to jail" I said ok, pay me $300 for the clothes and my night that you ****ed up. He's like "ok man I will just drop the charges first and I'll pay you". WITHOUT THINKING I called and told the cop not to turn in the report. He said ok but I strongly recommend you report him for the drugs because if he's selling out of his family's house then they can go down too and the children can be taken. But by reporting him we can notify the family about whats going on and see if they take measures to evict him from the house".

I'm like "nah he'll pay me and that'll be that. Well guess what, he didn't pay. As soon as he found out the charges were dropped he wouldn't even answer his phone. I called the cop to see if he got in touch with him and he said he did and told him I didn't press charges. "Jes was like "hell yeah man".
I got in touch with him on myspace and he told me the cop never called back so the charges weren't dropped.
Like I said before he schemes ppl. all the time so I said **** it and turned him in.
 
Mr. Hitler is offline
 
Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 12-09-2009, 14:23
Reply With Quote
Do the police know about your own personal recreational drug use Mr. Hilter? Perhaps it's time they found out...
 
Morganstern is offline
 
Mr. Hitler
Banned
Old
76 - 12-09-2009, 14:25
Reply With Quote
salvia is legal and I dont do enough pills for them to even think about ****ing with me. Hence "recreational use"
 
Mr. Hitler is offline
 
Highfive
VeteranXV
Old
77 - 12-09-2009, 14:25
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hitler View Post
a little more info
after he talked to the cop who didn't buy his bull**** story he called begging me not to put him in jail or he'll go back for 3 years. "I'll do anything man please I can go back to jail" I said ok, pay me $300 for the clothes and my night that you ****ed up. He's like "ok man I will just drop the charges first and I'll pay you". WITHOUT THINKING I called and told the cop not to turn in the report. He said ok but I strongly recommend you report him for the drugs because if he's selling out of his family's house then they can go down too and the children can be taken. But by reporting him we can notify the family about whats going on and see if they take measures to evict him from the house".

I'm like "nah he'll pay me and that'll be that. Well guess what, he didn't pay. As soon as he found out the charges were dropped he wouldn't even answer his phone. I called the cop to see if he got in touch with him and he said he did and told him I didn't press charges. "Jes was like "hell yeah man".
I got in touch with him on myspace and he told me the cop never called back so the charges weren't dropped.
Like I said before he schemes ppl. all the time so I said **** it and turned him in.
wtf? you're lying or just plain stupid.
 
Highfive is offline
 
Procell
VeteranXV
Old
78 - 12-09-2009, 14:27
Reply With Quote
why do you put t-shirts on hangers
 
Procell is offline
 
qcksilver316
VeteranXV
Old
79 - 12-09-2009, 14:28
Reply With Quote
 
qcksilver316 is offline
 
Mr. Hitler
Banned
Old
80 - 12-09-2009, 14:28
Reply With Quote
I was talking about him going to jail for hitting me. I forgot to put "the night of the fight."
 
Mr. Hitler is offline
 
Page 4 of 5
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Remember my Friend who beat me up.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
snitches get stiches


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51.