Remember my Friend who beat me up. by Mr. Hitler - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Remember my Friend who beat me up.
Page 1 of 5
Mr. Hitler
Banned
Old
1 - 12-09-2009, 02:29
I turned him in to "dime out a drug dealer" because he sells pounds of MJ (yes pounds) out of his moms house. He found out and called my brother to tell him that He and his "goons" as he put it are gonna get me. I'm a Narc and they are gonna beat the **** out of me when they see me. He told his brother he has people "gooning" for me. Is this a legit threat to my life? Does I have the right to shoot him if he and his goons corner me?
Help me TW, I'm so scared.

Sponsored Links
The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 12-09-2009, 02:30
stop posting

Mantello
Veteran++
Old
3 - 12-09-2009, 02:31
Key words:

"Friend who beat you up"

That doesn't sound promising.

mandarb
The Real Spiderman++
Old
4 - 12-09-2009, 02:32
Wow even your real life friends hate you. This bodes well for your social life.

JodoFett
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 12-09-2009, 02:32
My favorite part:
Quote:
Does I have the right to shoot him if he and his goons corner me?
Just get Eva Braun to help you.

nSpectre
Musashi's Suck-pig
Rayn's Apprentice
Contributor
Old
6 - 12-09-2009, 02:32
He obviously didn't beat you up enough.

mZep
Veteran++
Old
7 - 12-09-2009, 02:34
A. **** you, Snitch
B. Stop Posting

exceleration
VeteranX
Old
8 - 12-09-2009, 02:37
O my gosh!!! POUNDS!!!!

SERIOUS BUSINEZZ

blazindave
Veteran
Old
9 - 12-09-2009, 02:37
Yes you can shoot him.

Ohmslaw
VeteranX
Old
10 - 12-09-2009, 02:37
narc

Bojangles
Veteran++
Old
11 - 12-09-2009, 02:39
holy ****, POUNDS of weed?

If he's pushing that much he's probably legit man. I'd recommend serious measures of defense.

Who the **** doesn't buy pounds of weed. A pound is the new dubsack, kids these days....

fish_spum
Veteran++
Old
12 - 12-09-2009, 02:41
i wish his goons the best of luck. if they don't beat the **** out of you, hopefully they'll at least steal whatever comp you post from

Lineage
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 12-09-2009, 02:42
Is this the same friend that "held you hostage" with a pistol grip that would have simultaneously shattered his wrist and splattered your brains out?

If so, then you don't have much to worry about. He'll probably break his hand on your face after the first punch. Your face will also probably be broken, so it's win/win really.

Amazon Jim
VeteranX
Old
14 - 12-09-2009, 02:46
Yeah, I don't narc on tenants. Just tenants who don't pay. But I tell them that right before I call the drug enforcement task team.

carouselambra
Veteran++
Old
15 - 12-09-2009, 02:46
keepin' it real an' straight thuggin' Third Rizzeich style, y'all

jonb
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 12-09-2009, 02:52

Mr. Hitler
Banned
Old
17 - 12-09-2009, 03:01
a little more light on the situation
He's a piece of ****, 25 and sleeps in his moms hallway because she's such a good hearted Christian and wont tell him, his GF, his brother(27) and his girlfriend and 2 kids that is time to get off her tit and get their own ****ing life. Not to mention the deadbeat dad who has never had a real job in his life. He's one of the government conspiratist who thinks if he gets a job they will "find" him.
The only thing that family has going for them is the 2 16 year old sisters that are pretty much college bound.

My family has been friends with his family for 15 years. While my brothers and I grew up. Jes and his brother still party like its 1999. They are fighting someone every other week, selling drugs right out of thier moms house, and scheming ppl. out of money on a regular basis. I have tried to get them jobs before but they don't want to work, yet they get jealous as hell if I buy a new car, when I bought my house, or TV or something. (oh you think your better than us, mother****er we grew up together you'll never be better.)

The other night was the last straw, he hit me over his stupid girls mouth, then told me if I called the law he would tell them I tried to punch her and would wake his family up and have them as witnesses. Of course the cop dealt with him before and didn't buy a word of it.

I decided to turn him in because he always gets away with **** and gloats about it. he believes he's untouchable, not only that but he's putting his family (mostly his mom and 2 sisters plus his brother's kids) in jepordy. When he did live on his own for about a year he practically ran a drug house. he was getting robbed every week and one time had a shootout with some ******s....well he fired once through a wall when they came in with guns. They shot one time with a shotgun then ran out.

I just think its time to put an end to his ****.

Mr. Hitler
Banned
Old
18 - 12-09-2009, 03:06
oh and pic of 2 sisters....one which used to have a mad crush on me.

Hive_Tyrant
Clambaked5
Contributor
Old
19 - 12-09-2009, 03:07
Dude, you snitched on him. That's your deal, if you're OK with it, then so be it. But be prepared for the consequences. You ratcheted this **** up. Deal with it.

Edit: Sounds to me like you really do think you're better than them. Well, if you were, you just lowered yourself to their level.

Last edited by Hive_Tyrant; 12-09-2009 at 03:10..
exceleration
VeteranX
Old
20 - 12-09-2009, 03:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hitler View Post
a little more light on the situation
He's a piece of ****, 25 and sleeps in his moms hallway because she's such a good hearted Christian and wont tell him, his GF, his brother(27) and his girlfriend and 2 kids that is time to get off her tit and get their own ****ing life. Not to mention the deadbeat dad who has never had a real job in his life. He's one of the government conspiratist who thinks if he gets a job they will "find" him.
The only thing that family has going for them is the 2 16 year old sisters that are pretty much college bound.

My family has been friends with his family for 15 years. While my brothers and I grew up. Jes and his brother still party like its 1999. They are fighting someone every other week, selling drugs right out of thier moms house, and scheming ppl. out of money on a regular basis. I have tried to get them jobs before but they don't want to work, yet they get jealous as hell if I buy a new car, when I bought my house, or TV or something. (oh you think your better than us, mother****er we grew up together you'll never be better.)

The other night was the last straw, he hit me over his stupid girls mouth, then told me if I called the law he would tell them I tried to punch her and would wake his family up and have them as witnesses. Of course the cop dealt with him before and didn't buy a word of it.

I decided to turn him in because he always gets away with **** and gloats about it. he believes he's untouchable, not only that but he's putting his family (mostly his mom and 2 sisters plus his brother's kids) in jepordy. When he did live on his own for about a year he practically ran a drug house. he was getting robbed every week and one time had a shootout with some ******s....well he fired once through a wall when they came in with guns. They shot one time with a shotgun then ran out.

I just think its time to put an end to his ****.

Page 1 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Remember my Friend who beat me up.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
snitches get stiches