Gym bro **** and burning fat, building muscle. by Mitchdubai - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Gym bro **** and burning fat, building muscle.
Page 2 of 5
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
21 - 06-18-2022, 03:56
Also test is 610. Was thinking of having a look at TRT but seems it's not necessary just yet.

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
22 - 06-18-2022, 04:01
One part I enjoy is balancing macros and trying to get enough nutrition in on an average 1700 calories. Nothing like starting the day with an 8 egg omelette (2 yolks) with onion, garlic, mushrooms and a ****ton of chilli and it's under 400 calories.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 06-18-2022, 04:19
Schwarzenegger has weird genetics. His recovery time is half of what is normal. Also, I don't think he did olympic lifts. His cardio has mostly been bike riding which is easy on the joints. Although he took roids, and the roids were worse in his day, bodybuilders today just overdo everything. Schwarzenegger was going for physique, today they go for mass with little regard for aesthetics, hence HGH gut. That's why he made the Arnold Classic competition. I wonder if he took HGH in his old age because his hands look weird, more bone packed on than normal with thick joints.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMywENk6U0E

It seems like injuries slowly take down competition level bodybuilders as they age, and heart attacks finish them off.

The best physiques tend to be from the ~40s-~60s. Google Steve Reeves to see an era before roids. He had a strange diet without much protein too.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 06-18-2022, 04:22
piana died for more than just hgh, he was involved in some dark **** to get where he did as were his predecessors and arnold is too

basically anyone going for physique has seen some dirty stuff to get there with roids

mitch's free t isn't 610 unless he's on government roids/ gene therapy that don't **** with ur nuts

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 06-18-2022, 04:23
forum user this ******* Quark my half bro could bench 500lbs and took massive roids too

but he did not produce children like an idiot

Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 06-18-2022, 04:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
nobody gives 2 ****s about your blog post midget.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 06-18-2022, 04:29
In defense of The Minge - I would like to point out that 2lbs of muscle gained is probably about a 200 percent increase and it like represents about 90 percent of his total body weight.

Also
Young Jack Lalanne

Older Jack Lalanne

Over 90 Jack

RIP Jack

Last edited by Brasstax; 06-18-2022 at 04:35..
Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 06-18-2022, 04:31
Rich Piana just had a try everything attitude. He took Adderall as a pre-workout for a time and would try any early/illegal drug that was never really tested. He also went crazy for a time just gobbling up tons of supplements when he later said was bull****.

Cudos to him though because he was always honest about it. Also knew no one really wanted his body, he had image issues, and said beyond a point girls simply no longer care how muscular you get. I miss the piano man.

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 06-18-2022, 04:32
I am glad you're imagining rules

The Intensity and Effects of Strength Training in the Elderly - PMC

"Strength training in the elderly (>60 years) increases muscle strength by increasing muscle mass, and by improving the recruitment of motor units, and increasing their firing rate. Muscle mass can be increased through training at an intensity corresponding to 60% to 85% of the individual maximum voluntary strength. Improving the rate of force development requires training at a higher intensity (above 85%), in the elderly just as in younger persons. It is now recommended that healthy old people should train 3 or 4 times weekly for the best results; persons with poor performance at the outset can achieve improvement even with less frequent training. Side effects are rare."

Your trainer is not doing any magic, just common adaptations to actually working out regularly and eating somewhat smart....

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 06-18-2022, 04:35
Lifting is probably more healthy for older people. It's easy to get into at any age, but when you're up in the years the benefit to yourself from more bone density and boost in test probably adds a lot more to your life than a young man doing it.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 06-18-2022, 05:09

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
32 - 06-18-2022, 06:05
Piana was a moron and now he's a dead moron. Nothing unusual about that. Shipping insulin and all sorts of horse drugs even Trump wouldn't eat. Looked like **** too, I'd rather look like NGFM (OK perhaps that's a stretch but y'know).

Spockadoodle why is my free T not 610? Because, well, it is. I'll post the ****ing results if you like. I'm on protein powder, egg whites, vitamin D and red wine. Not even Creatine.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
33 - 06-18-2022, 06:06
Right you ****s have got me wound up now. Time to deadlift. Good luck spine.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
34 - 06-18-2022, 06:10
That Lalanne dood was nuts. Can't be ****ed to Google it right now but there's a story about him swimming across a lake pulling 6 boats, with his hands and feet tied together or some **** like that.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 06-18-2022, 06:14
stupidity

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
36 - 06-18-2022, 06:19
pics of trainer or it's just another short dude

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
37 - 06-18-2022, 06:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by easilyodd View Post
pics of trainer or it's just another short dude
Posted weeks ago. 5' 11" and not a dood. Off to the gym now but later if I must.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
38 - 06-18-2022, 07:14
So tree fiddy (two) went easily for a double. A shade under double bodyweight now

Last edited by Mitchdubai; 06-18-2022 at 07:29..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 06-18-2022, 17:33
Do you lift with formal handerpants?

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
40 - 06-19-2022, 02:17
The **** no. Liquid chalk.

Page 2 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Gym bro **** and burning fat, building muscle.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe