So it's my birthday the day before tomorrow..

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
I just ate a whole fish and drank some wine and now I'm a bit drunken. I should probably play online poker and lose all my money.

you should scale and gut them first, bloaters are nasty

why not gamble on crypto instead, almost as much fun

Online poker is work and will kill the buzz. I'll play some CS:GO when I start drinking, but then step away from the keyboard. What do you like to do when buzzed?

Try listen to those videos I posted in your music thread and see if they sound better. You can put on headphones, listen to music, and watch sports on TV at the same time.

Last edited:
mitch have you thought about maybe spending time with your children instead of drinking and spam trolling on gaming forums that despise you?

Lambo time
download.jpg

what you don't think making two birthday threads for yourself and a thread asking for a link is something a well adjusted, mature socialized adult would do?

Yeah, but at least when he's drunk/ binge posting here, he isn't driving around fucking shit up.

Please don't perma ban him. Increasing his own void will solve nothing.

My birthday is the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after the day after Tomorrow.

Mark your calendars.

Back