Brandon from Branzone...r u a liar?

y r u even contacting bran

he gives us like 20 percent off his services

and he hosts tw basically out of the kindness of his heart

and ur trying 2 fuk with that

i vote permaban from tw and the tw discord

enjoy dick head

he was contacted by someone else, and he was upset about mistcane/sashimi and harambo/fesh/bearshit making up lies about him.

At this point you could probably host tw on an old MacBook and DSL

bran is good guy, just sad, got liars making shit up about him, behind his back.

:closet:

jesus, this nutbar is more brain damaged than dare was after he got his skull bashed in

:nofu: coming from you, ...what is your excuse?

This is k8 having a 4th wave feminist attack holy fuck save us

:signed:

dis is real fukin spergy

y u keep saying my name in every fucking thread

idiot

cause you are the idiot making up the lies and saying brandon was the one who banned me and also more apt and got your boy harambo making up shit too...along with the other lying scumbags.
:signed: :signed: :signed: :signed: :signed: :signed: :signed: :signed: :signed: :signed:

I am not even going to read all of this. However, I can say that Brandon is good peeps so - it is 99% + probable that whatever-if anything- occurred is in the best interests of the business. On top of that - as a matter of fact - it would probably be in the best interest of the business to not even have hosted TW over the weird years. But as it stands - we have a home and a pretty damned good one at that.

This thread sucks

yes, Brandon said he would take care of things Friday...like geeze, who wants to ruin his holiday...thanks harambo...and mistcane sashimi.

I am not even going to read all of this. However, I can say that Brandon is good peeps so - it is 99% + probable that whatever-if anything- occurred is in the best interests of the business. On top of that - as a matter of fact - it would probably be in the best interest of the business to not even have hosted TW over the weird years. But as it stands - we have a home and a pretty damned good one at that.

I agree, Brandon was very, very clear, that mistcane / sashimi and harambo/fesh/bearshit were lying and making the story up, claiming that he(Brandon) said any such, about me or banned me on SCP or anywhere.

Contradicting everything mistcane-sashimia been telling everyone and what harambo, was telling me, that Brandon is the one...just blatant lying.

This thread sucks

m4iLO3I.png

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together.

And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in the shit museum. I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.

Get your shit together.

jfc don't u dare besmirch brandon of branzone provider of hosting for tribalwar gaming news, the freest and most best gaming news and general discussion forums website on the internet today

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together.

And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in the shit museum. I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.

Get your shit together.

Yeah Summer

you're so dumb it hurts me

i banned you from t2 idiot

bran doesnt give a fuck about your dumbass, stop dragging him into your delusions

technically it was brandon, right?

:nofu:

fesh - 10/11/2017
Post your bs t2 shit again and you’re gone
Thx
mistcane - 10/11/2017
:soss:
earth - 10/11/2017
what shit would be referring too?
fesh - 10/11/2017
The shit I just deleted
earth - 10/11/2017