[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Why? Circumstances vary widely from country to country. Australia has one of the lowest population densities of any nation. It's isolated geographically. It has far fewer travelers entering. Your population is less than California or Texas by themselves. The population centers are hundreds of miles from one another. You could've done literally nothing to slow the spread and still wound up with better numbers than the US.
Not to mention that covid arrived in the US at peak flu season, whereas Australia got to enjoy a 6 month head start and benefit from all the lessons learned in the rest of the world during that period. These comparisons really are silly on multiple levels.

This is quite accurate in a lot of the points Fool makes. Let's do Japan instead then.

Dunno. Perhaps their historical culture of imperialism. People are more polite, naturally keep their distance more, protect their elders, lower obesity rates, avoided crowded rooms with poor ventilation earlier on. They did it with laxer lockdown rules than most. Mayhaps it was was mere coincidence.

i just wanna quickly point out that since it first arrived here over a year ago, japan has only tested ~5% of the population for covid

Who is taking Trump's loss the hardest? I don't think amRam, Edonofor (or whatever) or Lemon really give a shit.

But from the best I can tell, Juggernaught, Severed, and Havax are in a 3-way tie for a depression/anger intervention.

at least i didn't go into a deep depression instantly and start drinking and beating women and getting in trouble with the law after leaving tw for a long time like you did when your gal hillary lost. :shrug:

i just wanna quickly point out that since it first arrived here over a year ago, japan has only tested ~5% of the population for covid

Are you saying people are getting sick or dying of it and it being attributed to something else, or just not that many getting sick or needing a test?

If you're gonna link an article you might wanna read it first. Population more than one third of the USA, 4,600 deaths compared to 400,000+ in the States of America.

Are they classifying in the exact same manner? Not trying to be snarky, I genuinely don't know.

Are they classifying in the exact same manner? Not trying to be snarky, I genuinely don't know.

I don't know either but when the difference as a proportion of population is a factor of 30 i really doubt you could put that down to variance in data analysis techniques.

obviously having the worlds worst outbreak was the result of great management and our large supply of patriots who aren't gonna take it anymore

I don't know either but when the difference as a proportion of population is a factor of 30 i really doubt you could put that down to variance in data analysis techniques.

Perhaps, but if they're not testing deaths and classifying death with covid as death by covid, there would be disparity. Furthermore Japan's lockdown rules were more lax than most, so the fact that they don't have as many cases or deaths sort of flies in the face of the argument that the US response is bad by comparison.

UAE has a population of 9M, that's not an impressive number. The US conducts 2M tests per day.

What the actual fuck. You argue logically for several posts and then drop this nugget :rofl:

Oh I dunno, with 35 times the population, maybe you have a few more hospitals or doctors or something. It's a mystery :rolleyes:

What the actual fuck. You argue logically for several posts and then drop this nugget :rofl:

Oh I dunno, with 35 times the population, maybe you have a few more hospitals or doctors or something. It's a mystery :rolleyes:

Who said anything about it being a mystery? You bragged about testing a very small population in a very wealthy nation. It's equally obnoxious and unimpressive.

Back