Is this place safe for ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I posted pics. I'm the hot blond with the big boobs.

Oh I'm not really bored. I spend a lot of time online working and sometimes when I'm waiting on a contract I visit nice persons such as yourself.

;)
mm

so, what exactly are you hoping to accomplish by continually bumping this thread instead of just starting new ones?

it's not like it takes any skill or wit to just bump your own thread day after day, and nobody else is doing it for you.

kind of odd, and a bit sad really. :shrug:

Of course I posted pics. I'm the hot blond with the big boobs.

Oh I'm not really bored. I spend a lot of time online working and sometimes when I'm waiting on a contract I visit nice persons such as yourself.

;)
mm

well im not looking through 1000 posts for your pics, I demand you link them here!

p4l at least gave us some covered boob pic and made different threads and at least that other one wrote a face on her ass while getting anal.

WTH have you done exactly?

Of course I posted pics. I'm the hot blond withthe big boobs.

;)
mm

The deep rooted insecurity has blossomed as overt narcissism. You're not the first or the last.

Jokes on you.

so, what exactly are you hoping to accomplish by continually bumping this thread instead of just starting new ones?

it's not like it takes any skill or wit to just bump your own thread day after day, and nobody else is doing it for you.

kind of odd, and a bit sad really. :shrug:

This way I'm keeping 99% of my boring nonsense all confined in one spot you see. People who dont want to read dont have to. And no one will get the nasty surprise of seeing me post in their oh so fascinating topics.

;)
mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back