You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled " by fraggle - Page 48 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "
Page 48 of 58
olaf
VeteranX
Old
941 - 01-29-2009, 12:56
Same, over the span of 3 months.

Sponsored Links
Brontez
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
942 - 01-29-2009, 12:57
Kura goes out of his way trying to be the most hated poster on TW. He loves it, he ****ing lives for it. He completely ****s on every thread he posts in.

Is it REALLY that surprising someone would finally do this? Had it been some random person being outed, some no-name poster who rarely if ever pissed on a thread, I'd agree with the ban. Fraggles **** can get a bit over top, but this is Kura we're talking about, and he's been asking for it for years.

IMO, in this specific case, Fraggle should be getting a ****ing medal not a ban.

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
943 - 01-29-2009, 12:58
the argument that kurayami made up a persona but never took it seriously in order to troll us for 8 years and 100,000 posts shows just how out of touch some people on tribalwar are

it's really common sense. the simple reality is that he wanted us to believe he was superior and he consistently lied about his life. it's not some elaborate dance puppets dance troll, no one is that insane

olaf
VeteranX
Old
944 - 01-29-2009, 12:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontez View Post
Kura goes out of his way trying to be the most hated poster on TW. He loves it, he ****ing lives for it. He completely ****s on every thread he posts in.

Is it REALLY that surprising someone would finally do this? Had it been some random person being outed, some no-name poster who rarely if ever pissed on a thread, I'd agree with the ban. Fraggles **** can get a bit over top, but this is Kura we're talking about, and he's been asking for it for years.

IMO, in this specific case, Fraggle should be getting a ****ing medal not a ban.
Medallion of over the top creepiness.

Golazo
Old
945 - 01-29-2009, 12:58
had any of Kura's targets posted private/irl-related information that kura couldve entertained himself with, you can bet your ass kura wouldve put it on TW

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
946 - 01-29-2009, 12:59
all fraggle did was call him on the phone

he was trying to reach out

olaf
VeteranX
Old
947 - 01-29-2009, 13:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durak View Post
the argument that kurayami made up a persona but never took it seriously in order to troll us for 8 years and 100,000 posts shows just how out of touch some people on tribalwar are

it's really common sense. the simple reality is that he wanted us to believe he was superior and he consistently lied about his life. it's not some elaborate dance puppets dance troll, no one is that insane
You're just one big walking contradiction.

Nobody is saying that we think he engineered the most elaborate troll ever. Obviously elements of his persona are inundated with the elements of a hate-character. A lot of us do it on the internet. There is no puppet dance, but he did come up with a persona for 8 years trolling people. So, it's both.

dionysus
VeteranX
Old
948 - 01-29-2009, 13:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3qzvusKekk

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
949 - 01-29-2009, 13:03
ever heard of occam's razor?

the simplest explanation is usually the most accurate one

he was a loser. he didn't want us to know he was a loser so he created a persona and then trolled peopled incessently wanting us to believe he was superior and had a better life. it was obviously not the case and we finally have proof so he is gone

Golazo
Old
950 - 01-29-2009, 13:05
oh snap

you just got razed...durak style

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
951 - 01-29-2009, 13:05
durak has said exactly the same thing in at least 40 posts now

Golazo
Old
952 - 01-29-2009, 13:05
thank god we have you to keep track

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
953 - 01-29-2009, 13:06
is it really

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
954 - 01-29-2009, 13:06
we all knew he was a loser

i'm just expressing the view that it's a bit sad to care so much

Lothar of the Hillpeople
VeteranXX
Old
955 - 01-29-2009, 13:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox.enD View Post
i don't blame him.

i mean the guy spent years building up this character, trying to say it was who he was. it all came crashing down - he wouldn't be able to post anything without being trolled, and he would be trolled in a manner that he had no defense for.
I think you underestimate Kura. He can always find a way to out troll everyone. He will return one day.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
956 - 01-29-2009, 13:10
what is worse

to be a huge loser

or to be so legitimately bothered by someone that you make 40 posts in a thread psyco-analysing him after he leaves

also this is all happening on a website for a videogame that has been dead for almost a decade

Golazo
Old
957 - 01-29-2009, 13:13

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=573500

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
958 - 01-29-2009, 13:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
what is worse

to be a huge loser

or to be so legitimately bothered by someone that you make 40 posts in a thread psyco-analysing him after he leaves

also this is all happening on a website for a videogame that has been dead for almost a decade
have you ever heard of occams razor

???????????

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
959 - 01-29-2009, 13:16
it's clear to me many of you guys are biased but that's why pretty much none of you can be trusted to be moderators or admins. the only time i talked to kura he tried to troll me about playing mmorpgs. i didn't start posting 50 times a day about him though. I think its odd that people who claim to know he is such a loser feel such a need to try and defend themselves against his trolls. just move on and let's talk about something else already. christ what is going to take.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
960 - 01-29-2009, 13:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durak View Post

except.. you're dancing... like right now

Page 48 of 58

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
1 jew 2 chins , alone in the dark(ness) , bacon it rains , catch 20 , darkness enraged , death of a nerdman , drama llama , fatman! , fighter of the nerdman , fraggle is a dick , great bump hansel , i retrospective , irony meet black kettle , jason kotz rapist , jonathan rourke , kurayamiwar.com , light exposes darkness , mayday mayday , nerdvirgin's demise , raining bacon