You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Nobody's going to duel you at your house.

when you believe you're actually getting to people on the internet

you're probably willing to believe that they would do something about it as well

Fuck you. Read what he's saying.

Kotz has some informant from TW that knew all of this already... and then pm'ed him about it. Kotz won't say who it is.

oh good point

i think kotz didn't post it because he was scared it was illegal somehow, not because of any morals he had

oh shit didnt know krookyln was updated. you gotta let us know

also im surprised you got krooklyn.com, figured someone would have registered that by now

when you believe you're actually getting to people on the internet

you're probably willing to believe that they would do something about it as well

It's a good point. I would probably be a little worried that Kotz will appear in my window at some point in the future. Which he's probably prone to do.

I just don't get why he did the Kotz google bullshit. He was kind of asking for it.

I also don't believe for one goddamn second that Kotz knew this for some amount of time. He couldn't keep that in for a second.

how do you sell your shit for $15 a piece

does anyone want to buy some pencils

it's a little sad he was pawning off used computer components $10 dollars at a time. kinda makes u realize how pathetic his life is that even that much cash would help him out short term

Wow, Fraggle... your sig is fucked up. That's beyond boundaries, bro. Even for you.

hay guys im broke im selling random shit in my closet for $15 dollars

that was 7 years ago. 7 years ago you were probably eating whatever nose goblins you had on the end of your finger and asking girls to let you touch the waistband of their panties.

Wow, Fraggle... your sig is fucked up. That's beyond boundaries, bro. Even for you.

naptown found the obit cause we wanted proof that it was him we checked the date of his mothers death post on TW everything matched (scarey and creepy)

he also mentioned having a brother, ironically he lives with his bro "james"

we didn't want to release mostly cause we knew that would get overblown, and we decided to take the high ground

fraggle didn't do shit but leak the info everyone else found but didn't really want out.

Back